miracle grow all purpose plant food good??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420daily14, Dec 25, 2010.

1. is this good for a PC grow? im a newb to this...im confused by the nutrients stuff..

can i give my plant that stuff during flowering??

[​IMG]

2. MG is an average chemical fert. It will keep your plant alive but organic is the way to go.

In addition, you need separate ferts for veg and flower stages. Most likely that is a veg fert so you would need a "bloom" fert as well. What is the NPK?

3. i agree with what 420daily says! this is a question that is really frequently asked. i myself haved asked this question but the truth is that this fert will grow you plants but its not the choice of growers! you need a even amont of npk for veg. stage(at least a 5-5-5 or anthing thats pretty balanced) and 15-30-15 is recommeded for flowering. its all about the amount you feed your plant as well. the best fert to use is organic. the most popular is fox farms or botonicare from what ive heard but anything organic is good!:smoke:

4. i have no idea what the hell 5-30-5 means or anything about nuts...im gonna have to do more research

5. im doing a small PC grow 2 small pots with probally soil ill find from home depot

6. thats waaaayyy to high for vegi!!!!!