Miracle Grow All Purpose 15-30-15

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HaloCrazy, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Hey again people. My plant is a couple of weeks away from starting to need fertilized. I was wondering if Miracle Grow All Purpose 15-30-15 fertilizer is good enough. Im from UK by the way incase the fertilizers here are different names and stuff. It says that its not recommended to leaf feed indoor plants from this. Does that include marijuana, and for people that know the answer that might think "well obviously its an indoor plant"...... Its just incase they mean your everyday boring old indoor plant and that maybe its ok to leaf feed marijuana from this fertilizer. If its not OK, can anyone suggest some fertilizers that are ok for leaf feeding. And for people who are not from UK, because names are different, can you basically tell me what information to look for on different fertilizers to find the right one. Thanks for any input.

2. Im using Miracle Gro Bloom Booster 15-30-15 for flowering. I just started today so i'll let you know (In my thread in Indoor Growing "Grow Update - 2 weeks, 3 days) how it goes.

3. Thanks man

4. Why are you insisting on leaf feeding?? That will surely mess up any bud you get. Why not add the fert when watering like everyone else??

5. I dunno im a noob, I read a grow guide and it was saying that after a while your plants roots get less good at bringing the water and food to the plant, and that you should start leaf feeding your plant at around 1.5 months. So I thought you have to, if you dont have to then even better. Anyway while im typing this message, also in that grow guide it says fertilize once or twice a week. But the Miracle Grow says fertilize every 2 weeks. Should I just go with what the miracle grow box says?

6. Im adding it to the water. Not the leaves..wanted to clear that up for the author

7. Yes, Halo, just add the fert to the water and feed the roots, please!!!!

That is the way God designed it.

8. lol thanks for clearing that up. So when I start fertilizing the plant do I do it less than what the box says at first, to get the plant used to it. If so, do I maybe start off with putting in half of what they say for a litre of water, and gradually work up to the full amount it specifies for a litre of water. And also, if i fertilize every 2 weeks, can I still water the plant normally inbetween then? Like say I fertilized it one saturday (just picked a random day) and was not to fertilize again till 2 saturdays after that. Could I water it without fertilizer the saturday inbetween?

9. hey Romain, i use that all purpose bloom booster, shit my plants (Ak-48 & Power plant) they jumped to that shit, you have any similar results?

10. Personally, I don't like miracle grow, but that is me, some swear by it. If my aim was to get the best bud I could I'd use an organic fert. IMO it makes for a much better smoke. I like flora nova + floralicious they are organic based and my plants sure like it.

11. I just ferted them with the water today so i have yet to see any results. I put 1/2 tsp into 1/2 gallon milk jug, water turned blue and i watered each plant with 16oz of water. Sound familiar? :D

How did your plants work out? I want to grow Power Plant too. Any side effects with the fert? :wave:

12. hey so can you water inbetween fertilizing?

13. Certainly start with a lower concentration and work up to the max. And don´t fert every watering, no way.

I make my own kick-ass organic fert from Russian comfrey, I have a thread on it. That is partly how I got 72 ounces from 4 ladies.