miracle gro ?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by msad420, Mar 8, 2011.

1. :smoke:watsup gc im thinking of using miracle gro for my first grow. im not really sure how much perlite % for the mix n shit.

im not really sure what im using for the mix !?!?!?

i was thinking just mirale grow with 35% perlite .... do i need anything else in the mix?? i will also be using this mix for veg and flower. or do i need 2 seperate mixes?

someone also told me that i have to flush either the soil or the perlite before i use it ? is this true?

so i basicly just neeed to know what type of miracle grow how much and do i need other shit defs perlite but i was thinking like bat gaouno and maloses or wahtever .. but im not sure of how much to put in and when

if someone could give me a rundown id would fukn make my day:smoke:

2. Don't use it. It's easy to burn your plants with

3. what do you suggest i use??? and would i just use thirty five percent perlite for whatever soil i use or does it very with diffrent soils?

4. [​IMG]

miracle grow works great. :)

5. but i would never ever use soil. just coco. soil is like concrete in comparison. by the time you add all that pelite, you're just achieving what coco does all naturally. ph 5.8 EC 1.8-2.3 cal-mag 5ml/gallon. that's ALL you need.

the only reason people burn their plants is because they're not using an EC meter correctly...