Miracle Gro

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JohnnyFrisco420, Feb 5, 2019.

1. I used miracle grow all purpose plant food once every 5 feeding my very first grow. IMG_5630.JPG IMG_5624.JPG
    Wasn’t harsh at all and got me high as fuck.
    Do I recommend it? Absolutely not! Home Depot has black magic now so if ur worried about going to a hydroponic store and looking like a grower then try that. It’s amazing to... part A & B. They have a bloom booster and soil to. And Ph up and down. Pretty much the everything you need.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Why do you make so many posts when you could included ur whole “Point” into one message?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I’d have to edit and Idc the make multi post. Don’t hurt anything

4. Yeah but mg would be fine but unlike ff which isnt slow release, MG has thoese lil yellow balls they are all round nutes so for some plants and flowers its fine but cannabis like certain nutes and certain growths hence why we have normally a 2 part bottle nutes ect. With most things a flush will flush most the N out of the soil as it doesnt grab on to the soil like phos and cal can so it flushes out nicely but with mg the more you flush the worse it will be with the time release nutes. Constantly pumping N in which can inhibit bud growth so youll get bud but it wont get to the size it should as its getting too much N.

So blurples get bad rep cause everyone moves on to the next hype ( trust theres so much hype )
    But i can show you blurples flower fine so does hps i just get more off leds than i do hps tho i wouldnt knock hps it has its place and still a quality light.

Blurples the same but i also feel people get confused about lumens and sometimes pointless for plants cause if lumens was a good way to messure light for plants we should all use green lights, atm white light from qb is capable of 220lm per watt yet a green led 3 years ago hit 450lm per watt is cause human eye is sensitive to green we see more shades of green than the other colours combined but green light isnt used by the chlorophyll a/b its used by other pigments in small amounts.

But the dominating pigment chlorophyll uses blue and red spectrum

Leaf-pigments-absorptions.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Yes it can feed for ages and ages the slow release nute are cray ive tried it was a shit grow and yes N in flower can inhibit bud growth

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. My first soil grow had slow release nitrogen it caused me all kinds of problems . Cheap ferts can work in the right concentration . People apply to much fertilizer then blame the nutes .I am guilty of this my self .

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. No answer for how to fix a time release soil

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Not yet.. im always afraid of that but yet to happen.. i went back a couple times and theirs nomore.. idk what soil im going to use now..

Lol might go back to MG for now lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Its not so much that the soil matters its simply cuz some ppl assholes.. i gave MG good ratings i just dont recomend it cause its not made for cannabis..

I never said anything bad about MG just that theirs other soils that are better suitted for cannabis.. if you wanna try it.. which its obvious you do, then go right ahead.. i will too when im out of other options..

Look up the MG threads on GC then youll agree GC frowns upon MG.. it goes past GC just google MG CANNABIS & youll see how much its frowned upon in the marajuana field period.. world wide its known that mg is not for growing cannabis (altho it can)

10. Oh ik. I’ve made a comment on here about a local shop. He is a dick. I mentioned my friend grew with MG and he had nothing good to say and anything after that was moot bc all he was stuck on was I said MG soil. And seen it on here also. Kinda like how QB are compared to everything else

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh it can but the buds wont be as full cause the N in the time release balls also it can stunt autos as they dont like ferts in early stage

12. So don’t use MG with autos and if u do pick out yellow balls. Got it lmao ;-]

• Like Like x 1
  13. as soon as I get my tents in imma do one auto in veg tent

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Bahaha youkl be there days pickingbit out lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1