Miracle Gro

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JohnnyFrisco420, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Well let's put it this way, u won't get much help here if u do use it. Do not use there soils period

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. #22 Sypha, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    That company just now bought General Hydroponics recently within the past yr..

So im sure its still original.. just hope they never decide to change the formula originally used by GH..

Btw.. i dont use GH products i use AN

3. When i first started i started with common sense, no GC.. i posted to gc after my grow has already started.. but as a noob that didnt know any better i ended up buying and using MG..

It seemed to work out great for me i dont really have any complains, (never burned/hurt my ladies) i just stopped using it cuz these guys on GC really frown upon MG for Cannabis..

But if i had to i would again.. (no hesitation)

Note:
    (NOT RECOMMENDING MG)

• Like Like x 2
  4. It was hard to get real help till i showed i was serious about growing good cannabis and started using anything but MG soil.. lol

Just a thought bud

5. I say everyone needs to stop buyin any nute..soil ect that monsanto owns (boycott) and if all aint heard big tobacco is gettin their hands into the cannabis industry these fckin big greedy companies gonna ruin shit just watch

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

6. As soon as Cannabis went main stream that was the start of it being ruined

• Like Like x 1
  7. Baaaaa fucking sheep

8. [QUOTE="

9. Dumbest shit I’ve heard!! Not doing something THAT WORKED FOR U bc others “frown” upon it. FUCKING LAME. Those ppl frowning upon it are Arrogant douche bags.

• Like Like x 1
  10. They are call narrow minded......

11. The rest are just regurgitating what they hear... many many many many many many many many ppl use MG just fine. U know what ppl who use bravodo(packs) are “doing it wrong” those are NOT for the weed industry!! But yet these same ppl bashing Mg are using them. Hmmmmm

12. For over a month I’ve beem spraying my almost done flowering plants with water!!! EVEN tho I was warned against it and it’s “frowned” upon. Guess the fuck what?! ZERO fucking issues with them from it!!! But it was soooooo fucking bad. Anyone that tells u ur dumb for using something or what ur using won’t work when it has worked is RETARDED and u should take most of what they say with a grain of salt and look else where for info!

13. im sure Mg once was the soil of choice. Then one day some rich dude put a fancy label on a package and said THIS IS FOR GROWING MARIJUANA not MG. And ppl jumped on the wagon. Just like fashions in clothes and shoes. Same shit. If u use MG and it’s working for u KEEP THE FUCK USING IT and show all these fucking following sheep they are just blowing smoke up ppls asses

• Like Like x 1
  14. My mom has some house plants that say otherwise lol. She even said they’re really green: in that mom voice. I was laughing inside I’d seen all these plants on forums with people using it.

ITS THE CLAW - Jim Carrey voice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. I don’t really care one way or the other. He just wanted to know if they’d work. Ya they will. But there’s other ways. if you wanna fertilize you may as well do it cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. My Friend who gave me 2 plants and got me into it had a 8-9’ closet full of plants using MG soil and mg feed sticks. They was beast. Grew like 4’ tall. He nvr got stuff to flower so jist kept vegging lol! But ya. He Germ’d n water straight to mg soil and nvr had issues

17. A6622265-B721-4373-AEDD-6EDBCA66FE30.png F6BA2A23-6A4A-4C41-AF13-D12BA0426DEB.png D22E6F3C-E775-4E9A-8DCC-9712F3F58D74.png 84EC9389-48C5-4CDD-BA84-E29B3EE733CC.png Ppl gotta remember the ppl here. Maybe a half percent of the growers in the world. And how many of them growers r prob not on a forum n general. advise here is just a small fraction of it out there

Amazon Best Sellers: Best Garden Soil

18. #38 Sypha, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    We i actually stopped cause i was taking advice.. just as the OP asked a question ill ask & do, basically like i said i started with no knowledge except plants need dirt to grow in..

I asked,ppl answered, i did.. simple!!

Not cause i was a follower.. and i was also told that itll hurt my plant so as a new commer i didnt want that so i also stopped cause of that..

Also i said to them same as i said to yall.. ive never had a problem with it b-4.. & they said.. “okay, up to u, u wont learn till it happens..” & ive watch alot of ppl go against my best advice i give them cause they think they know better & fail & i be like.. “i told u so”.. i didnt want to be anyone “i told u so” story so i just listen to the “pros” that i asked for advice & did what was recommended..

But as i said b-4 if i had to i use it again with no hesitation what so ever.. it might grow ur cannabis yes, but its not madefor cannabis kind of plants, but it can be so much better if done with the right stuff..

One thing ive learned is that doing a job correctly is so easy with the proper tools instead of tryna make-shift some b.s to try n make it work for u!!

As ive grown in growing im more confident in making more wilder choices while growing..

Far from a follower tho n#%*a!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ive argued that too.. MG is basically a number 1 seller one of the worlds most famous companiesfor personal gardens.. that didnt happen by fuckin pplz plants up.. so they must be aight atleast..

But its more suited to grow other plants as other soils are more suited for growing marajuana..

The soil ive been using now is a organic soil made by the folk at my local nursery in town.. they make their own soil and sell it.. havent bought veg nutes since i started using their soil.. i only water thru veg its great

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Not doing something bc ppl say it’s wrong and u won’t get help is a follower. Sorry to burst ur bubble.