Miracle Gro

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by noob3, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Should I use miricle grow all purpose plant food for Nutrient or Miracle Gro Liquid Houseplant food, which one is better for the plant cause I already know that you shouldn't use alot cause it will kill the plant but wich is better and helps it grow well and how much.

2. You should look for a local grow shop and use real nutrients. Miracle Gro can harm users. Weed isnt tomatoes, or potatoes.

3. I will try to get some real nutrients in a while but for now since mircale gro is all i have its what i'll use i guess, also one other question I have miracle grow leaf shine should i use it or will it hurt my weed????

4. How old are your plants? If you just germinated and you have an ok soil you can go a few weeks without needing nutes. In fact using nutes while your plants are too young can have really bad effects.

If they're still young, return the mg and save your pennies for some fox farm nutes. They're relatively affordable and have been used by GC folks for some time.

5. When getting nutrients, you want to avoid things meant for ornamentals (like houseplants)

Indeed weed isn't tomatoes, but if you search for Tomato tone, or other items meant for consumable produce you should be good, better off then if using ornamental food at least.

6. What he ^^^^^ said is 100% accurate.

Is that is all you have right now, go with it. I won't send you on a shopping spree. What's the N-P-K of the nutrients ?

7. My plant is young but not to young that it just germinated it germinated like a week and a half ago and its been growing but having yellow dots and stuff and i'm really worried about it. I also have miracle grow plant food so I'll use that instead of the house plant one. The N-P-K is not really sure but Nitrogen: 8% Phosophate:7% the other one is 0%

8. Get tomatoes plant food from Walmart. I use now 'Expert Plant Food 15-30-15' All the way.

Marijuana is not tomatoes is marijuana. However; grows like any other plant. You give her good amounts of NPK plus Trace minerals and you'll be rewarded.

What's the NPK of the MG Plant Food ?

9. It's Nitrogen:24% Phospahte:8% Other one is 0% i think

10. Get something such as 20-20-20, 10-10-10, 15-30-15, etc. As long as the labels says for 'VEGETABLES'

11. Organic Food:

Plant Tone or Garden Tone will work too (Espoma)

12. Take a trip to the Organics forum and do some reading there!

13. It says Great for All flowers, Vegetables(Also has a toamato as the vegtable picture), houseplants, roses, All tree & shrubs. Also this might seem retarted but should i use my pee cause it has all the necessities???

14. LMAO, no need. However; there is growers that does it. The dilute the urine at 1:50 ratio. I won't suggested for indoor. Outdoor maybe some day I will experiment.

15. Ok i got it so ill use miricle grow until i can get better nutrients