Miracle-Gro Organic Choice Potting Mix?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mad4reef, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Does anyone have any experience with Miracle-Gro Organic Choice Potting Mix? I am looking for an organic potting mix to use for my next crop. I could drive 35+ miles to pick up some Fox Farm, but Lowes is only 5 miles away and carries Miracle-Gro Organic Choice Potting Mix. Just wondering if anyone has used it and what types of results they got.

Thanks. Happy Growing!

2. if u plan on doing soil for a long time id go get a huge 40 dollar bag of fox farm

3. This is my first attempt at a soil grow. I have done several in hydro, but I just want to do a test in soil. Is Fox Farm that much better than anything else? Is it worth the extra drive just for my little experiment?

4. I sure as hell would but I am still prety amature my self

5. im on my first soil grow, and thats the exact soil im using. i put my seeds in it right after they popped open and now, two and a half weeks later, one is on its 4th leaf set, and the other on its 3rd, theyre very green a nd healthy, so i would say, yea, just get the stuuf from lowes, although, i have heard alot of good stuff about FF, i plan on using some of thier nutes, so, it may be worth the drive after all, or you could order online.