Miracle grinder

Discussion in 'General' started by burnkush, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Hey guys I wanted to let u know that u can get dope grinders at the pharmacy for like 10$. They are labelled as pill crushers and there is two airtight compartments that are good for stashing a roach and dank for example. It is great for making hash because it destroys the nug in a matter of seconds..thanks for reading! Happy thanksgiving everyone!

2. Thanks for the link.. And picture and all the valuable info that would actually explain what the fuck your talking about.

3. it took me like 7 seconds to google it, never hurts

have you used it yourself OP? looks handy but how does it actually grind your bud?

4. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']

it took me like 7 seconds to google it, never hurts

have you used it yourself OP? looks handy but how does it actually grind your bud?[/quote]

U twist the top piece back and forth and the little teeth just wreck the bud.

5. woahhh bad ass

6. [​IMG]

They sell em at your local Walgreens, CVS, Target, or pharmacy.

7. I already have a SC, but this might be cool as like a backup sneak grinder for the car or skmethkng

8. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']

They sell em at your local Walgreens, CVS, Target, or pharmacy.[/quote]

Ya theyre cheap,common, and so efficient, I dont understand why theyre not popular

9. How big is that thing?

Looks like you could only grind one small bowl at a time

..... thank you no

10. [quote name='"gangeefried718"']How big is that thing?

Looks like you could only grind one small bowl at a time

..... thank you no[/quote]

Its about the size of a normal grinder but the chamber where u put the weed is bigger..i grinded two grams at once

11. I just bought one for 2.90$at ralphs and made hash with the keif. Thing fuckin destroys it

12. That thing looks almost better than a standard grinder. and cause its cheap its ok to lose it.
    thanks OP.

13. I know what Im getting tommorow. What section of CVS do you think theyd be at? pills?

14. ^ Probably where the medication and pharmacy is at.

15. [quote name='"Vanuzzaud"']I know what Im getting tommorow. What section of CVS do you think theyd be at? pills?[/quote]

They are at the beginning or end of the aisles in a little section with little pill bottles and nick nacks like that. At cvs they are clear with a red or blue top piece last time I went. Those are the bigger ones you can put like a gram in at a time and they have a huge compartment but those are ten bucks I think. The cheaper one is this other one idk if it at cvs but its all red and its the same thing but smaller which I like..i bought it at ralphs I bet they have it everywhere

16. does it collec kief?

17. [quote name='"Craiggers"']That thing looks almost better than a standard grinder. and cause its cheap its ok to lose it.
    thanks OP.[/quote]

Ya I dont get why people arent aware of them..if u wanna grind ur herb for a jay I suggest you dont twist the top all the way down cuz in past experiences when its to o grinded the jay doesnt pull

18. [quote name='"Vanuzzaud"']does it collec kief?[/quote]

Theres only one compartment but it can grind ur nug to keif if you twist it all the way down.

19. Just got one pretty sick. You could probly drill some holes and add a screen somdhow and the little compartment can hold the kief.