miracal grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bud Bundy, Jul 18, 2004.

1. is it good or bad to use miracal grow on your plants.I've read some good and bad things about the use of it.any thoughts on this.what would be better miracal grow or a tomato plant food.thanks any info would be great i'm a first time grower and need as much info on growing from people who been doing this for awhile.i read some grow guides but want some first hand knowledge.thanks.

2. For a begginer, I'd reccomend Miracal Grow, as it's easiest to grow with. Read up on the fert topics and do a search about ferting.

For vegging- Use ferts high in the middle number (The 'P' of the NPK)

For flowering- Use ferts high in the first number (The 'N' of the NPK)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

3. you got it backwards bro im pretty sure.

4. ya its the other way around lots of middle number for flowering

5. Miracle-Gro isn't bad to use, but it can be extremely harmful to your plants if you overdose 'em. The chemicals in Miracle-Gro make it much harsher than organics, and therefore overdoing it is far easier. Just start 'em off slow and give them time to adjust, everything should be fine.

~Lycanthropy

6. So it has been 9 years since this thread opened. I guess it is time to correct OP's spelling... "Miracle"

That is all...

7. ^Do you think he graduated?

8. you got it backwards bro im pretty sure.
    [​IMG]

9. And if I may add..... To correct OP's spelling also, they spell it "Gro" not "Grow".

10. I was so distracted by the misspelling of miracle that I failed to notice that lol. Poor OP...

11. Lmfao!!!