Minty's Grow Tents (600w MH/HPS, Soil, Scrog)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MintyGreens, Apr 12, 2012.

1. [quote name='"MintyGreens"']Havent updated in awhile but got a new toy to play with so I thought I would share.

Things are looking pretty good in the flower tent but did have a slight issue with the sativa pheno exodus cheese. Its a picky bitch but Im hoping it produces some decent bud otherwise Im going to be annoyed that I wasted 1/4 of the tent on it. I added two 125w daylight CFLs to the flower tent as well to help with light coverage and to give a fuller spectrum during flowering. I wanted to add another 600w but I would have to start running on 220 and Im not set on doing that just yet. The CFLs allow me to continue running on 110 so Im curious to see how the added light and CO2 help this run. Im really hoping I can get this tent producing a minimum of 1lb while running a max of 6 plants. Im really liking the SCROG so far and as I learn this new method I already see ways to drastically improve my next run.

Veg tent is looking pretty good....pineapple chunk was definitely starting to show a magnesium deficiency but I attribute that mostly to needing transplanted. All the veg plants are now in 1 gal pots and are much happier.

I also purchased the cutting edge plant amp and mag amp to use in place of my other cal/mag. I figured I might as well use the full CES line and see what I can produce. Used these as a foliar feed as directed but also added them to my nutrient mix. Im now using the CES 3 part, plant amp, mag amp, sugaree, t rex, g rex, koolbloom, and snow storm ultra. I havent started using the snow storm ultra.[/quote]

I like getting new toys for my grow room. You will like the Pchunk, if it is the barney farm one... One of my.favorites that I grew. Dog ate my last plant though. :-(

2. #82 MintyGreens, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    snapped a couple pics before the lights came on tonight. I dont feel the pics do justice to the screen but thats my opinion.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      467.5 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      451.6 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      472.5 KB
      Views:
  3. [quote name='"MintyGreens"']snapped a couple pics before the lights came on tonight. I dont feel the pics do justice to the screen but thats my opinion.[/quote]

Screen is filled pretty good, they will be some fat flowers soon. :)

How old are they?

4. They are right at two weeks into 12/12. I think they had too much nitrogen going into flower and that slightly delayed the blooms popping off but Im still figuring out what these strains like so I can't complain too much. The blue hash is the quickest to flower with the ultimate and indica pheno of the exodus cheese just behind. The sativa exodus cheese was the one that was most nitrogen sensitive which make sense with it being much more sativa and it's also the slowest to really bud but it's still showing a ton of bud sites.

5. Nice looking grow! In for some updated bud shots :smoke:

6. here are a few pics of the girls.....the one close up is of the blue hash. I also included pictures of some dried buds from the Great White Shark and Critical Mass.

Went 15/15 on the clones I took so now Ive got some serious variety in the veg tent. Blue Hash, Exodus Cheese, Ultimate, Pineapple Chunk, Power Kush, Diesel and Critical Mass....so many choices!

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      470.4 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      266.6 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      477.9 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      372.1 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      460.6 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      230.7 KB
      Views:
    • 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      207.7 KB
      Views:
    • 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      170.8 KB
      Views:
    • 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      219 KB
      Views:
  7. #87 MrWeeds, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    [quote name='"MintyGreens"']here are a few pics of the girls.....the one close up is of the blue hash. I also included pictures of some dried buds from the Great White Shark and Critical Mass.

Went 15/15 on the clones I took so now Ive got some serious variety in the veg tent. Blue Hash, Exodus Cheese, Ultimate, Pineapple Chunk, Power Kush, Diesel and Critical Mass....so many choices![/quote]

I LOVE the PChunk!!!! One of my favorite strains :) fun to grow. But be wary of the Sativa pheno, she stretches like she's reaching for the moon. Would be great for scrog :)

I did not notice a difference in smoke. Just growth style.

*edit*

I forgot. :-\

8. The chunk is def a heavy feeder it seems to want more and more. Thanks for stopping by.

9. [quote name='"MintyGreens"']

The chunk is def a heavy feeder it seems to want more and more. Thanks for stopping by.[/quote]

Hahaha, now I remember, she loves to eat. :)

Plants look good. Screen filled nicely.

10. Looking great Minty! Those dried buds look mighty great too...you do have quite a variety going and variety is the spice of life!

11. Thanks for stopping by! I plan on selecting a few phenos and keeping those as mothers once I establish which ones I like most.