Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Psmurf33, Apr 26, 2012.

1. So i got this weed that was weird tasting kinda like it tasted minty. I pulled apart and examined it and i think the person i bought off of put some mint in it. I still get high and shit its nice shit but my question is, is it safe to smoke weed and mint like any long term effects?

2. He prolly put a few drops of mint extract in it.
    Nah it won't harm you in any way. No less than smokin' herb at least.
    I've seen people just put mint leaves in their bud to add flavor.

3. Should be fine as long as its not a chemical smelling mint, ive tried putting some lifesavers in a jar with some mexican brick reg(lifesavers make anything smell and taste like mint) i actually thought it made it worth while to smoke as before it was only good for headaches

4. I like to add a little mint to my packs, just tastes good, no harm

5. Its good to inhale and everything?

6. Yeah, I sometimes buy a herbal tobacco which contains a big % of mint. 'Tis all good ma man.