Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mint water in your bong?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BudCrazie, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Before the wife and I go out and buy mint leaves we were wondering if anybody has ever tried putting them in their bong water and if it has any effect on the taste of the smoke?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I've heard people put mint tea in their piece and it was good..try it and post results!

3. Will do fo sho.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Never thought of this one. I wanna go try it 

5. Sounds like it would add a nice menthol effect :0 let us know if it's worth trying!

6. sounds interesting. I'd like to know myself.

7.  This reminds me of time a buddy put mint toothpaste mixed with water as a medium. Gave the hit a nice minty taste, not too bad in my opinion. Other than taste though, maybe it keeps the glass a nice coat of plaque fighting fluoride.

8. I actually have a mint plant and tomorrow I might try this.  

9. Peppermint tea in a bong could be interesting... I don't think just a couple mint leaves would give you the flavour, but you never know until you try!

10. Wouldn't you have to boil water with mint leaves in them to get the full flavor? 

11. Hot bong water rips are yummy if its a green bowl, not something I do all the time but its yummy, steam feels nice on your throat, can take a pretty decent size bong rip. Might try it with some mint as well.. don't think it would have much effect on cold water unless you really loaded them in there

12. ive put a few drops of the Vicks Vaposteam Liquid in my bong before, just a few drops because its really strong, and it was pretty cool, makes hits real cool and kinda feels like you can hit it even deeper

[​IMG]

13. When mint is mixed with your toke it kind of makes it cooler in my opinion, allowing you to get a bigger hit of cooler tasting smoke.

14. I have so much goshdarn mint outside my house because certain family members enjoy it in their tea without regard to how quickly mint spreads. I should try this.