Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mint Tree Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spookeh, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Hey guys i just signed up for this forum and i was wondering if you guys have ever heard of mint tree? Me and a couple friends bought about 1.5 from some guy and we shared a bowl between 3 people and we got ripped as fuck... we couldnt even stand up. But anyways i was wondering if you guys could help identify this bud because he said its called mint tree but i googled it and nothing popped up. I might be able to post pictures later but for now ill just describe it as best i can.

Its light green with a lot of light yellow hairs
    Its harsh as shit and almost killed me coughing
    and it kicked in pretty damn quick after 1 hit from my bowl
    Oh and we also got it for $15 if that helps at all

Thanks in advance guys i hope ya'll can help!:D

2. What you got is sone Unicorn Anus Kush. If you smoke a whole eighth, your vision changes and all you see is unicorn booty

3. You can't know if it's harsh as shit. You're a noob. Obviously you are going to cough from smoking ganja.

4. [quote name='"420birdy"']You can't know if it's harsh as shit. You're a noob. Obviously you are going to cough from smoking ganja.[/quote]

He just asked for help, no need to be a dick now.

OP do you have any pictures of it?

5. no such thing. unless he created the strain himself which i HIGHLY doubt.

6. #6 LMA, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012

Careful now, calling someone a dick when they're acting like a dick will earn you a citation (I would know from experience :( )

I did some searching and found nothing called Mint Tree Bud, which is not surprising considering how most (more or less) dealers either make up strain names or just lie about what strain it is.

7. im not gonna lie, i am a noob. ahaha but trust me this was some harsh stuff and ive smoked enough to know what good weed is. but annnyways i was just wondering i might be able to post pics later but there isnt much left at all.. but ill try

8. It's very difficult knowing what strain it is simply by looking at a picture of it.

My dealer lies all the time about strains but his shit is still pretty dank. So the strain is no big deal, IMO.

9. exactly, what its calles is meaningless unless you're going straight to the grower or maybe a dispensary

as long as it gets me baked :smoking:

10. Urghughughgughguhgughg. I will help you, without being my normal dick self.

Light green with hairs- Sounds like weed
    Harsh, and you said you were a nooby- sounds like weed
    Kicked in quick- sounds like good weed
    15$- sounds like weed

I'd say you have some weed my friend. Who gives a fuck about names. Make one up if you and your friends want to feel special. In the end, it does the same thing.. get you high.

(At least the other threads like this show pics -.-)