Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mint tea leaves in bong water = no coughing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by I_Aenima_I, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Put weed in the bong water :cool:

• Like Like x 1

2. Lol that sounds awesome. Next time I vape I'm gonna have to try this. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I put a bag of mint tea plus a bag of hibiscus tea in my bong, this is why:
    -the mint tea creates a tasty smooth hit
    -the hibiscuses tea has some sort of acid or property in it that keeps residue from building up, similar to lemon. But this works better!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. I tell you I had to try this. I bought some peppermint tea. My bong has a perc and there's not room for the tea bag so I emptied one bag into the water. The dabs were cooler and I didn't cough. I don't always cough anyway, but this was nice. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Listen,
    I've been only smokin joints for a year cuz I've started hackin so bad on everything else.
    I may go buy a new bong tomorrow, cuz that would be titts to be able to not die everytime i smoke.
    Thank you guyz !!!