Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mint tea leaves in bong water = no coughing

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by I_Aenima_I, Jun 1, 2010.

1. #1 I_Aenima_I, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    so i have just recently figured out that if you put mint tea leaves in your bong water it will stop you from coughing even with stems and resin and the hits are a little easyer on the throught also.

heres what the mint tea leaves look like(they seem to grow everywere) i put about 4-5 leaves in depending on how big they are.
    [​IMG]

iv taken maassive hits and didnt cough once because of this id like to know if this works for anyone else??? because it seems to work great for me.:smoking:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. hahaha fuuuck yea man, if you have any apothecaries or holistic medicine typed shops where you live....try getting some 100% pure spearmint/peppermint extract and put a few drops in the bong....shit works wonders on phlegmmy coughs, sore throats, stomach upsetness..... its pretty tight hahahahahahha

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wow bro, that's awesome. im def gonna try after my t breaks over

• Like Like x 1
  4. thank you sir. will try and not scared too cause its more mother nature.

5. i know this is on a different note but i like to put dried herbs in with my weed when i vape, especially spearmint :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. haha some people dont like the taste, but try hittin up some rose pedals in your vape with some weed....so intense

• Like Like x 1
  7. what do rose pedals do?

8. I wonder what purple sage does

9. #9 SIRSOG, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    ...taste fucking awsome IMO.... good on the throat, it cools your body, stops runny noses, has a ton of other effects if ingested some are retained, but mostly its a digestive function deal...i like its taste and nose clearing power hahahahha

and as for purple sage, did you mean like the strain SAGE thats purple, or sage the plant, being purple hahahaha cause sage is good for anxiety n shit... stress... stuff like that

10. yeah the strain thats purple, and the plant is partly purple. love that shit.

11. ....lol i dont get what purple SAGE (strain) has to do with this, i would understand sage, like the plant that isnt cannabis..... due to its holistic properties.... but what? hahahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  12. purple sage has a unique aroma. idk man i just like that kind because i have lots of plants of it lol. if your going to put sage why not boost it up to PURPLE sage.

edit: not talking about cannabis, but a strain of the sage plant.

13. im not referring to Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium, the strain sage, im referring to the herb, sage, its a fucking plant that is not weed.... lol this is hard

EDIT: also, purple has nothing to do with the quality of weed.

14. never said it was a strain of weed you just seemed like you thought i said that for some reason. miscommunication or some shit idk.

anyways chill out broski i was referring to the purple sage plant the whole time........

15. you coulda just said "the plant, not herb" to clarify when i asked hahahahahhaa, potheads cant just read minds, most of the time. They shouldnt name a plant, the same name, as another plant, especially since they can both be forced into purple color with temps hahahahahahhaha

16. haha sorry bro i can see i could of been more descriptive.

my next bowl goes out to you for thee miscommunications braddah@

17. hahahahhaha and mine goes out to you for making me so confused i had to smoke hahahahhahaa always a good way to be

• Like Like x 2
  18. when confused one must smoke the bowls and everything makes sense.

this is the universal truth.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. OP thank you very much. this is an awesome tip. THANKS!! +rep

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

20. everything would be so much easyer if people could talk telepathicly instead of using mouths to talk

ot: i think we should tell as many people as possible about this. it makes things easyer for people and i think it muffels the sound of the bubbles so then if your trying to hide from your family while toking the bubbles wont be so noisy hopefully

i think im gunna start using other herbs with cannabis does anyone have a link to a thread that has info about what different herbs/plants do if you smoke them?

and your welcome i felt like a scientist when i figured this out lol

• Like Like x 1