Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mint Bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 1337Toker, Sep 15, 2006.

1. A buddy brought over some dank crystally shit... thay smelled just like mint. It had no dank or bud smell to it... just mint... When we smoked it.. we got totally retarded, and it really did kind of leave a mint effect on the throat ( the kind where u drink or eat something minty and ur throat feels like ice when u drink something) ANyone know wtf kind of weed me smoked.. or if it just had like mint drops in it?

2. There are people out there that can genetically engineer just about anything. I am starting to see more and more unusual weed available. I personally don't know what kind ya smoked, but I have NO doubt it exists.

3. You can make pot smell and taste like mint if you leave it in a mint flavored gum package.

4. Definitely! A friend of mine had some small nugs in a metal mint tin and it smoked like menthol weed. Felt cooling on the throat + ice bong.

5. Someone has already managed to grow mushrooms that naturally produced dmt in place of psilobin by means of fucking with it's natural growth cycle with a new splice here n there

you can graft many things in the plant kingdom and hiding pot on nut under would be crafty so you could very well be smoking a berry producing trees grafted output with newly introduced tree sap or oil

6. I had the same thing, all you have to do is put your bud in an altoilds container for a day or so and it will taste very minty and smell the same.

7. Best way to do it is to put your weed in a menthol ciggarette box (like newports). Leave it in there a couple hours, and it'll be minty tasting.