Minor yellowing, and splotches appearing on mid/lower leafs. (Soil)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by kitkatthekat, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I'm three weeks into flowering and started to notice some yellowing and spot showing up on the mid to lower part of the plant. I added a little veg nuts the last time I fed her and it seemed to have helped but it's starting to show on more leafs now. Any suggestions?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. Ca deficit, your root-zone ph is a bit low or your not applying the proper nutrients.

3. I completely flushed her out earlier so I'm hoping that does the trick. I'm just using GH flower formula. Other then flushing any other suggestions to fix the problem?

If in soil you should check your run-off to ascertain your plants health? Run-off should be 6.5/6.8.

5. #5 kitkatthekat, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
    So I started to notice some yellowing on the fans leafs. I flushed it out completly, and 2 days later I fed her again, with a small scoop of veg nutes for a little nitrogen (figured the yellowing was a lack of N). But it doesn't really seem to be letting up, can anyone give me any suggestions to fix this?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

6. Any suggestions?

7. Some help would be helpful

Check the runoff PH as was suggested days ago and report back, also something that will really help you get an answer is information, having a thread with almost 0 information on your grow and asking what is wrong is going to get you no where since we can't read minds. Fill this form out, it is from a sticky in this forum section.

We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?