Minor Questions, Anyone should be able to answer

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by the "Snitch", Aug 4, 2007.

1. 1. heres a shitty pic of my plant. [​IMG]

2. as you can see (i hope), the bottom leaves are very yellow, the middle leaves are kinda yellow. and the top are very green. why is that?

3. i transplanted them into ice cream pails yeaterday but i think they are too small. what size of bucket should i use?

4. one of my buddies trimmed off the bottom leaves or something and "pinched" a part of the plant, now its growing like an "S" is this good? what does it do?

5. like i said, he cut bottom leaves off. should i bury it up to the bototm leaves, how much should i bury if im going to retransplant.

6. my buddies have 20-20-20 tomato fertilizer? will this work, these plants have never had fertilizer. and are totally organic, grown in sunlight.

they are a little over a month old, when should i start 12/12? how long does that take?

2. dude,,, bad choice for a user name,,,, w.t.f. are you thinking,,,:eek:

3. whaddya mean. and why even fucking post if youre not gonna answer the question.

i seen someone posted and got all excited, maybe ill know what to do with my plants now, but noooo, he just had to harass me about my username.

4. dude, i dont wanna read through all that, i just read the LST, FIMMING, and a bunch of other sticked threads. my eyes hurt.

cant you just simply give me yes or no answers to each of my 1-7 points? thats really all they need......

thanks.

5. nvm ,i scrolled through and it seems my plants have a nitrogen defiency (since they are 100% organic)

so im gonna ask this again. i have 20-20-20 tomato fertilizer, whill this work in my weed plants?

6. sorry for the triple post, but i just read a little into it, it says 20-20-20 tomato fert will work. im gonna go smoke a bowl and add some now. thanks.

7. im suprised anyone even wants to help you

8. me too,^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and as you can see from my sig, those are my plants,

from ''MY GROWROOM;; the attitude has got to go dude,,,:devious:

or youll get no more replys from me...:cool:

9. sorry, shit hasnt been going good. i cant find weed in my shit fucking town. my plants aernt doing too good and im stressing out cuz i dont know what the fuck to do with them. no one knows and i cant find out how for sure.

i was impatient and like i said. i thought someone replied to help me so i got my hopes up.

10. Why are people replying to this.....

11. [quote name='the "Snitch"']1. heres a shitty pic of my plant. [​IMG]

2. as you can see (i hope), the bottom leaves are very yellow, the middle leaves are kinda yellow. and the top are very green. why is that?

3. i transplanted them into ice cream pails yeaterday but i think they are too small. what size of bucket should i use?

4. one of my buddies trimmed off the bottom leaves or something and "pinched" a part of the plant, now its growing like an "S" is this good? what does it do?

5. like i said, he cut bottom leaves off. should i bury it up to the bototm leaves, how much should i bury if im going to retransplant.

6. my buddies have 20-20-20 tomato fertilizer? will this work, these plants have never had fertilizer. and are totally organic, grown in sunlight.

they are a little over a month old, when should i start 12/12? how long does that take?[/quote]

by '' switching to 12/12,,, i take it your growing indoors,?

does the ice cream pails have holes in it for proper drainage ?

your plants leaves will turn yellow and fall off naturally,,,, id suggest giving it straight water for the next,, 3 waterings,,,, oh theyve never been nuted,, just seen that,,,,, you can bury the plant up tp the leaves,,,, but do it sideways,,,

lay the plant down, flat,,,, and where your good leaves are,,,, bend it up,,, and fill the ''trench'' up with dirt,,,, not to deep,,,

good luck,

12. no, im not growing indoors, completely outdoor and completely organic. im in bc, canada, 1 hr north of the us/can border, my days are from 80-100, nights get to 70.

yeah they have some holes. what would be ebough?. i think we are gonna transfer them into bigger pots, it that necessary?

what about the nutes, i checked esterday and it was 20-30-20. i added a tiny little bit and watered them last night.

my buddy cut some of the bototm leaves off and stuff, the plants are very tall, and skinny, and dont have any 7 bladed leaves yet.

"bend it up" you mean at a 90 degree angle...?

13. [quote name='the "Snitch"']

they are a little over a month old, when should i start 12/12? how long does that take?[/quote]

starting,,, 12/12,,, means that your growing inside, and your pleased that the plant has vegged tall enough for you,,,, and by switching the light schedule from 18 on and 6 off,,,, to 12 hrs. on and 12 hrs. off,,,

it will trigger flowering,, thus sexing your plant.

read a little on the forum,,,, theres a lot of info. there,,, i think you need some knowledge,,,, happy searching,,,,:D

14. yeah yeah yeah, ive read around, trust me. but there are just some things i need someone to answer personally, not find in a forum. not everyone has the exact problem as me.

i dont think my summer will be long enough, thats why i wanna start 12/12 now or soon. im not expecing loads of dank bud of these plants (4/4 were female.... i think), ill be happy if i get an eigth of shit bud of each plant (which i probably will)

what am i supposed to do if its an ourdoor plant?, it just sits there all day, nothing but some water in the morning, and some 20-30-20 fert yesterday... dont know if that was smart or not

15. im totally lost,,,, good luck with your grow dude,,,

i hope 12/12,, helps you.... see ya.

16. your plant seems too immature and idk how it took you sa month to get a couple leafsets lol. but i would go to homedepot, buy some CFLs and grow inside for the remainder of the year. other than that you could try leaving it out in the day for 12 hours then bringing it in / covering it (thus making it 12/12). that will trigger flowering and such, chek other peoples outdoor grows, maybe that would help.

17. why are you lost? just please go to my first post and answer those questions. theres just a few minor ones, once i get those answered. ill either be able to figure the rest out by myself, or get more questions

18. they are abotu 5 weeks old, no ferts ever added, and only grown under sunlight. thats why they are so tall, skinny, and pathetic. i wanna start 12/12 and be finished these soon cuz my summer isint very long

19. [quote name='the "Snitch"']sorry, shit hasnt been going good. i cant find weed in my shit fucking town. my plants aernt doing too good and im stressing out cuz i dont know what the fuck to do with them. no one knows and i cant find out how for sure.

i was impatient and like i said. i thought someone replied to help me so i got my hopes up.[/quote]
    dude i already answered these questions for you on my other thread.