Minor hallucinations while high

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Miklelottesen, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Just wanna know if I should be worried. I've reasently started to experience minor hallucinations while I'm high. It's not like voices in my head, or something. It's just sounds I hear, that I know can't be real, sounding like they come from the next room. Sometimes it's just a bass buzz playing for a short time in intervals. But the other day I swear I heard an old soapopera comedy show on a tv in the room next to me with lousy sound quality and lots of canned laughter. It's wierd, cause there is no tv in the room next to me. They don't happen that often, and it's not a big deal, just funny. It's nothing I'm really concerned about, but I just wanted to know if I should be..

2. Yeah if im really baked, especially off a vape i get some crazy auditory hallucinations. Sometimes thing will look like they are floating or spinning, not like watching my chair float around the room or anything but it just fucks up my perception.

3. your not alone my friend. sometimes when im really high and i listen to music, i hear a completely different song that sounds nothing like it in the background. and it sound fuckin tight too. or in a really quiet room sometimes i think i hear a song playing, its werid. but that kind of stuff used to happened to me before i started smoking. i guess its just something with my brain. or if im thinking about something and i close my eyes for a second i can imagine what it looks like. also when im really baked trees look really cool but not near as cool as on acid

4. #4 glass420, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
    Ive had similar stuff happen. A couple of times ive been sure music is playing on the stereo in the next room and when I go to check it, its not even on. One of my favorite things while high at home though, is to put on some good music, lie face down, and close my eyes. If you get it right you can feel like your falling down through a massive hole in the earth into total darkness. Its awesome... but maybe im just high :D

5. I've heard barking dogs and screaming women while there was no one around. So, probably not. Unless it's happening while you're sober, too

6. it happens to me, i thought my mom was calling me and i go to her and she's not even there. my ears will ring and sirens are common for me. alot of random noises, it freaks me out because i can't tell what is real and what isn't lol

7. With good sativas or just good dank in general my highs are almosty always pretty trippy. You can kind of mess around with it and "get better" in a sense. Have fun playin with the visuals and auditory stuff. I dont get much auditory stuff in my highs anymore, but I used to a bunch when I 1st started smoking. Weed can be pretty psychadelic at times.

8. Your just trippin man, no worries. Happens to us all.

9. Thanks for your replies. Once I had some really good hash from Nepal, I think. If I smoked it and went outside, all the colors would be intensified. I remember looking at a field and it looked just like a beige green ocean. Damn, I wish I could get my hands on that shit again!

10. when im high i stare at trees or city lights or something at night and i start to see images. but they change really quick. i see peoples faces heaps but the image changes within a few seconds. its pretty kul. makes me wonder why im seeing these things, like is that whats on my subconscious mind?