Minnesota

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maleadapted, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Haha, same thing in Mahtomedi.

2. Minneapolis is the best. They have everything there. Mmm Mexican cartel heroin and coke, acid, shrooms, pills, dank weed, everything.

3. MN, eh?

i'm liking the vikings this year, but i'd prolly like any team with adrian peterson and brett favre

4. I've never been to Marshall's headshop, but I've been to Marshall quite a bit. You go to SMSU?

Ha, ya, where at in Minneapolis? It seems all I can (usually) find is some good weed. And I'm at the U so you'd think that it'd be easier :confused:.

Also is 88.5 a radio station around here?

5. I'm pretty sure 88.5 FM is the new Jazz channel. One of the few Minnesota radio stations I listen to besides the Current 89.3.

And by the way, you should look alot harder. I just picked up a half gram of DMT at a U of M dorm two days ago. U of M campus has everything, pure molly being the easiest to find besides weed and coke. You just got to look hard.

6. Yeah I pretty much only listen to the Current too.

Also, ya I actually just found a hookup the other week for other goodies. But that's pretty much it. I guess I don't look too hard, I'm usually just content with Mary. But I think I'm gonna pick up some rolls for this weekend.

7. There has been some Blue Dolphins going around quite a bit recently. They just have really odd effects. Not like usual rolls. A little too trippy for my taste in E.

8. im in minneapolis all dayyy...
    hate the smelly uptowners tho..

Lately the danks been good...i had a line on some bubblejacks...but just been gettin really sugary sativas ...

ambien and suboxone kick my ass.

9. yeah i had some of those the other day, im pretty sure they're mda. not my cup of tea

10. I couldn't eat anything for a few days after. It was a terrible feeling.

11. yeah the comedown took forever. i took a pill and a half too. i just felt really really high and thats about it. getting some better rolls pretty soon though, halloween!

12. I'm breaking my tolerance break on Halloween.

Hopefully my Purple Days will be here by then. My Myrtlezap is supposed to be here on Tuesday though! It's going to be a tempting few weeks not trying out that damn vape. Atleast with the PD, I know I can't do anything about the damn wait list. Maybe the extra few weeks will give me time to try out the aromatherapy feature.

13. what up MN hows it goin tonight on thirsty thursday.

If I didn't quit drinking i'd be in uptown/dinkytown but those days are gone.

I'm just chillin tryin to get healthier and take care of my hip dysplasia.

Took only 15mgs of opiods today (5mg hydro 10 oxy) so i'm weening off. Also took about 6 somas, i'm just in so much pain and i start physical therapy soon so thtat's good. Took a bar earlier but thats nothin.

so whats goin on tonight cities?

14. not in the cities, but im chilling and smoking

15. Not much for me either.

Just got into bed a few minutes ago, now I'm watching Seinfeld before I go to sleep.

16. im not in the cities either, but i ended up driving to duluth and back with a buddy to pick up his girlfriend, ditsy-ass girl forgot she had her grad pics tomorrow morning. ah well it was still a pretty good time, drank some beer and talked about shit with my buddy. now i have 4 more beers to finish and then im gonna crash

17. minnesota rules! winters are too harsh for such chill people, its a bummer! can't go out to the wilderness and trip out without nearly dying

18. RSE radio all the way even listen when i'm not in town my all time favorite radio program:hello:

19. God, I love Minnesota! :)

Just have to make it through a week and a half and I ten days off... can't wait for halloween.