Minnesota

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maleadapted, Jun 2, 2009.

1. i get really good beans all the time. just gots some blue dolphins, they were mda, and caffiene for filler im guessing. very good

2. i used to be alright with prices around here. i would just buy 8ths of very good headies for 60. then i moved out to montana, and daaammmnnn. zips of kine bud just days from curing from humboldt and portland, all over the west coast for 150 to 3, usually pay 240 or 280 (either or not between) per zip. or get quaps for 5 or 6 bills. always just amazing bud, then i came back here, and even though i cant smoke right now, im still horrified at the prices ppl pay for what to me is low mids now.

thatd be nice. im hoping to find some with just mdma and caffiene or maybe some bzp, from what ive looked into those are the best fillers overall. i havent done the research yet but what are the differences in effects between mdma and mda? and if a roll does have meth in it, whats it like man? thats something im kinda worried about

3. stay over north minneapolis, always got good bud out here, most comes from canada.

4. [quote name='damncrazylegs']i used to be alright with prices around here. i would just buy 8ths of very good headies for 60. then i moved out to montana, and daaammmnnn. zips of kine bud just days from curing from humboldt and portland, all over the west coast for 150 to 3, usually pay 240 or 280 (either or not between) per zip. or get quaps for 5 or 6 bills. always just amazing bud, then i came back here, and even though i cant smoke right now, im still horrified at the prices ppl pay for what to me is low mids now.

yeah the prices use to be not that bad then all of sudden after they busted some people smuggling in some bud into MN and after they busted like 3-4 growers shit hasnt been the same

5. i bet man. ive been talkin to some buddies in bozeman (montana) and the market has been turned around a bit there too. at least the supply, a lot of the ppl who bring it in got caught. but once the university gets settled everything will pick right back up. i just wish i was out there for it. the dorm i was in was a major part of everything that happened with bud, it was even in high times some time back as one of the top ten us dorms for cannabis trafficing.

hopefully ill be back out there next fall, and then ill get my mmj card and can grow my own

6. canadian bud in minnesota??? (not sarcasm) i didnt think anything made it over here cause all there is straight north of us is ducks and geese and moose. actually now that i think a bit since there nothing up there itd probably make for some prime growing grounds

7. mda is a lot more psychedelic. but overall high and stuff the same, just seem to be more "tripped out". if you get one with meth you probably won't notice too much, since the chemicals are pretty similar, you just won't feel as happy. more awake like if you took a 30mg adderall, and it makes you feel good but not like in a good way. i don't like that stuff at all though, if you just ask about them from somebody whos taken them you can tell if they are speedy by what the effects are. i have a guy up north that i get really good hydroponics from and other random places i get really good bud. i pay 50 an 1/8, which i don't really mind

8. alright, i been not wanting rolls with meth in them and that makes me want them less. imo addies is for staying awake and focusing not for tweaking. and i dont wanna try shit where the ''high'' is being awake. i love the vibes and chilling, which mdma really instenstified for me. and caffiene is a basic pick me up so i figure that with mdma will make it all good in the neighborhood once again

9. yeah most people i talk to really avoid methy ones so i haven't had problems with them. meth is pretty much synthetic dopamine so it creates a lot of problems in your brain

10. I got dem shits last week. They made me sick for two days after and some of the weirdest rolls I have ever tried. A little too trippy for my taste in rolls.....

I think I'm just going to stick with the pure MDMA, which is all over Apple Valley right now.

11. Anyone else notice that alot of us Minnesotans (in paticular, damncrazylegs, acid raindrops, maleadapted, and me) seem to be more interested in psychodelics and spiritual trips rather than just getting fucked up. I always think thats cool.

12. theres some of us man, but most of the ppl in our area just wanna drink til they black out pretty much

13. like minds attract that why we are from minnesota and we're on here talking right now!

14. Yeah I was talking about us members on here, the average person in our area just wants to get drunk and passout. I may have a few friends of mine interested in some rolls, but when I mentioned to one of my friends about trying E gave me this very DARE-inspired 'No, I don't want to do that'.

The party scene here sucks, too many drinkers :(

15. well that kid might have some reason not to, drugs are really expensive afterall

16. I understand what you mean. Most of those kind of people (Like me), the kind that use certain psychedelics for spiritaul/meditative purposes, tend to be found more in the country area's. In my area, there are quite a few very interesting psychonauts.

17. Hey all.

I go to the U of M and I love pills, especially the hydro and oxycodone flavors. Anybody have a guage for what the scene is like around here?

18. Around that area, hydro is easiest to find. Oxy is around but it might take a while to find.

19. GO VIKINGS. 5-0 baby, we got a good chance this year.

BIIIIGG twins game tonight to stay alive in the playoffs.

Chillin on 40mgs of oxy, 4 somas, some dank, 1mg of kpin, and 1mg of xan..

I LOVE SUNDAYS

20. Yeah I take pride in the midwest!! MN indoor grown bud! :)