Minnesota

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maleadapted, Jun 2, 2009.

1. I'm 2 minutes away from Minnesota in Fargo, ND. I have no problem finding dankies here, and i actually just picked up some BOMB doses yesterday and should be getting some chronic red playboys in a bit

2. #22 OldNeptune, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
    hell yes, i love minnesota. family's in alexandria, i'm going to school in marshall. buds are decent but you could commonly go 2-4 days without being able to find some. i'd rather be in the cities or maybe duluth--that's where the real scene is :wave:

EDIT: forgot to mention, the festivals!!! 10k, harvest fest, the renaissance (some people dig it like me ^^), MBOTMA is pretty chill too. what other festivals do you guys keep on the calender?

3. Been in the cities for a lonnnnng time. Go to college here, it's a great state. Decent laws (except DUI's) and hopefully soon with Pawlenty leaving we'll finally get MMJ passed.

Oh and the drugs are abundant, mostly pills.

4. Goin to school here at the U of M...3rd year now.

Also, yeah, it's way easier to find bud here than in South Dakota.

5. #25 Crucifier, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
    Usual hangout is around Maplewood or Columbia Heights.

I don't know what some of you are talking about, but St Paul/Minneapolis always has alot of nice herb around around 94. A few great connects around there actually.

6. Hmm, pills huh?

7. i'm in the new ulm area and let me just say it's dry as a bone up here fuckin sucks

8. I'm from Brainerd, but I'm moving away as soon as I'm done going to college here. It isn't awesome here, I only have two connections. One guy is always selling 'nugg' (beasters) for $60 an 1/8, and I have another guy who gets me decent indica mids for $15 an 1/8. I go for the mids and they aren't bad. Everytime they are completely different, so its kinda like a box of chocolates type thing. I've been working on getting mushies.

9. If all goes well I'll be picking up an eighth of boomers tonight :hello: first time in awhile I've been able to get my hands on some

10. any of you minnesotans come across any acid somewhat regularly? it only shows up around here about once a year.:( everything else i can find whenever i feel like it though.

11. Lol I was just coming in here to ask that, I live 2 hours west of the cities and haven't seen shit.

12. ^ hotdamn son then you're right by me. so far i havn't even seen acid and mushies only twice. hopefully will be taking a trip to mankato this weekend which i've heard is the stoners promised land

13. Look around the Dinky Town area for pychedelics. Acid and shrooms are actually quite easy to find. I actually just ran across some DOB the other day, which is kind of unusual. DOB just isn't something I'm interested in though....

14. if you know anyone around the anoka area you'll find tons of shrooms! theres been plenty around since spring. a little spendy 230ish a zip but what can ya do

15. Minnesota = dank for everything.

Connects for everything.

That is all.

612 for life.

16. nice to see so many ppl from minnesota, I'm in St. Cloud in college, not from around here though. Smoke is never too hard to find, and can usually get a hold of pretty much anything else. Worst time is summer when everyone is out of the city.

17. Where you from? I live in Willmar, tonight I'm just gonna down some hbwr seeds and smoke a little jwh-018.
    The scene in this area SUCKS. Too many damn adderall and ritalin junkies.

18. I used to live in Apple Valley. I hated Minnesota but I married o chick from there. I live in Texas now. Much warmer.

19. If anyone's near Alexandria, you should PM me :wave:

20. i'm in new ulm, but i think your about 45 min north of me. and its the same situation here, a bunch of adderal but just a small group of us stoners. and actually not a half an hour ago i was outside having a cig and got two new connections, and one has a bunch of some good 60x salvia which i love.