Minnesota

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maleadapted, Jun 2, 2009.

1. yeah flux was a good show. And borgore was pretty good too. But I think zeds dead threw down harder than both of them

• Like Like x 1
  2. Brooklyn Park

3. Born and raised in MN. New to Grasscity. Love the summer's here. Think I need to winter in Seattle tho! My girl grew up out there. Taking a mini vacay out there for the first time this coming spring. Any MN'ers from Washington originally?

4. There are enough people in the Twin Cities who toke that I wouldn't chance meeting internet strangers.

Stay out of the PNW until late spring or summer. It rains every damn day here.

5. hey hey how are you all doing?? Still kicking?

6. Just realized a Minnesota thread exists...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Where's everybody been lately? Got to be some new Blades around here from Minnesota!

8. hey Minnesota blades.....trying to start a new group of friends around here. Pipe up if you're interested! :apache::smiley-rolling-joint:

9. Wow 2009! I think the Minnesota summer is awesome, but the winters in Deluth are brutal. Therefore I hail from Los Angeles CA. I hang out at the beach.

10. Now that's got to be the nicest pipe I've seen in a long time! Either you never smoke that Bro or you just got done cleaning it....haha

• Like Like x 1
  11. LOL, I googled it so that I could "Pipe up".

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yeah crafty response man, appreciate you bumpin the thread. I was poking around in here the other day and started searching for Mn archives. Didn't see a lot of blades posting from mn the last couple years. Was thinkin maybe it's because of the changing social dynamics. People aren't as curious about where people are geographically located nowadays because location doesn't matter as much? Perhaps because the world is more digitized than in the past and location is not a very big deal anymore?

So I'm thinking there may be just as many local blades on here as in the past; however, they are just not as vocal about it perhaps. Whatever the case, I find it interesting....

• Like Like x 1
  13. Duluth

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Im from minneapolis

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #3896 Bong Wizard, Feb 1, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    hey dude, how you doing these days? I remember you from awhile back as one of the participants in the conversation about snow machines....god that was freaking hilarious!

16. I'm from far eastern South Dakota.

About 5 hr drive west of the cities. The scene is pretty similar as it is in rural Minny. Love it here.

17. All you Minnesota Blades had enough of winter yet? Man, can't believe this! April 2nd and it looks and feels like the middle of January. Even the birds are getting impatient for spring this year!

18. Hey everyone, Shakopee here. I've got a good plug and currently am enjoying my life in this state. It's a nice place.

19. hey all you Minnesota blades out there time to get this thread blazing:love-m3j: again...used to hang out here all the time then it kind of died out. Anybody still around?