Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Minnesota Law

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kirch09, May 5, 2011.

1. Got caught with small amount and paraphernalia a few weeks back and have been researching to see whether or not I have to go to court. From what I remember that night he didn't necessarily say I had to I don't think. There's a court date written on the ticket, but the amounts are also written on the back, $135 for each offense.
    Can I just mail in the 270 and be good? I keep getting multiple answers so i'm just looking for the right one.

2. Call the courthouse (the # is on the ticket) and ask. They will tell you.

3. If they assign you a court date, you must attend it. If you don't, they'll put out a warrant for your arrest. Sometimes, they don't straight up put out a warrant, they'll come try and pick you up. You can also reschedule the court date through an attorney. Anyway...back to the point. Pay the fine, go to your court date.

4. I think you still have to go to court. Not sure though...