Minivapes and the Genie

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Minivapes, Apr 10, 2015.

1. #1 Minivapes, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    Ladies and Gentlemen

I wanted to take a minute and introduce you Minivapes to our pride and joy, the Genie atomizer and pro kit
    Compact, reliable, and elegant – the Genie pushes boundaries of hand held concentrate vape pens that the competition hasn't even started to approach.
    The small size factor of the Genie means you can vape discretely in almost any situation without causing a scene or drawing attention. Get back to the things you love with the people you love to be with without worrying about stirring up trouble or making others uncomfortable. Though compact we've made sure to keep the Genie easy to disassemble so that you can quickly open it up for routine cleaning and maintenance.
    The Genie has been engineered from the ground up to provide you with the most stable platform for vaping concentrates yet. We've upgraded the standard Wax-T atomizer for better efficiency and a longer lifespan by adding ceramic plating to the chamber and an insulator dome which keeps the wax hot even after it's dripped off the coil. We've also made upgrades to the glass strength and threads so you can depend on your atomizer going the distance. Additionally we've completely rethought ventilation, increasing airflow, and switching the o-rings to the best we've found yet preventing leakage, loss of airflow,and reducing odorous by-products.
    It's easy to tell we've been paying attention to aesthetics too! Every square inch of the Genie has been carefully designed to make sure that it is as visually stunning as it is effective. We've taken the mouth piece from black plastic to polished stainless steel, and straightened the glass to provide a more appealing in-line look with your vape pen.
    tl;dr
    • elegant design, style, and easy to fill
    • coil heats up for a fast vape process
    • stealth & secures easily
    Want to BUY ONE RIGHT NOW?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. #2 Distrex, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    While I haven't found one of these vape pens that I've liked yet (granted I haven't tried any of your guys') if this one is as good as the portable vape I won from you guys, it's well worth the $52.50.

I may have to grab one of these, now that I'll be making my own extracts.

3. I highly encourage you to give us a shot with one of these, Its one of our best models and you won't be disappointed!

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm looking into some vapes but might wait for some reviews. Seems your last one had positive reviews.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It did in deed, I wrote up a little review for it in that thread. But to be honest, my wife (who has never been a big smoker cause she just doesn't enjoy smoking in general) loves it. It's been her primary devices since I won that one.

If your looking for something to smoke bud out of that is a solid little device, you can't go wrong with the flowermate 5.0s

6. Thanks for the kind words Distrex, we totally agree!

• Like Like x 2