Minions of the Dark

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Jan 16, 2014.

I've got GQ, Noc, Rav, Halo 2x and Overload. Are any of these considered herm free?

2. My rav and halo were clean, gq has been so far, goblin girl has late flower nanners that rarely open in time.... noc you gotta watch, and I aint cracked any of my overlord myself yet... 

if you're lookin for an endorsement I'd say GQ or Halo 2x

both mine personally, and others have reported looser less dense buds on the Rav

3. How have reviews about the noc been across the board?

4. still early... sg's poppin 30 noc's right now to get a good scope of the phenos... not sure who finished one... mine was a boy, and I just kinda moved on till now... got 2 beans soaking.

5. cant remember... someone finished one and said it had a flavor and aroma of blueberry muffins.... cant seem to figure out who... it was probably in a deleted thread....

I don't mind looser less dense buds myself. It makes it easier to break up the flowers for rolling joints. My Trainwreck 1 is so tight buds that it is almost impossible to break apart. My dispensary growing friend says that what the dispensaries like is those tight buds. I like couch lock but I don't think a business that is designed to move product wants too much product that couch locks you and last for hours. The few times I've been in a dispensary it doesn't look like the clientele is there for medical purposes. Besides it might scare some of those clients to get a true couch lock bag of the herb. I know my one friend that I let try my couch lock was immobile for the first 45 minutes or so then he was barely mobile for a couple of hours.

7. From what I've seen and read, the reviews have been all good.

my 1st 2 nocs were both different smelling.

one was the blueberry-muffin smell

the other was like the smell of purple, spicy gumdrops.
    that one was my fav :metal:

have a GoblinGirl coming in  that has the same smell.

Love the blueberry :smoking:

8. be like after thanksgiving dinner.... I got a buddy who's a lightweight like that... couple hits of a uplifting sativa and he's toast....

and round here from the stuff I hear grapevined around, dispensaries dont want true top shelf.... they want high yielding commercial strains... they wont pay what it takes to get real top shelf... 

9. so there's your answer... x had the blueberry muffin pheno....

And that's why I grow my own.

11. nothing better than growing your own.

12. I'm making a male isolation chamber..... debating on what to do.... I want to make S-1's of GorillaGlue4.... but I also want Goblin Girl pollen to hit Goblin Queen with..... the glue is way too chem/diesel.... dont think it'd mix in well....

I just pollinated a single branch and the end bud. It looks like I've got some seeds but still too early to tell. So you could do the same and not pollinated a whole plant. I had so little pollen that this last one I just got it on my finger and rubbed it on my bud. I thought about putting that last sentence a little more crudely but I'd save that for Smokey's thread.

14. :laughing: :laughing:

I'd pollinate the inside of a plastic bag.... put it over the end of a bottom branch for a day and spray that bud down upon removal of the bag... marking the branch with a colored string for each strain if I had a few to do.... I dont think I'd just fingerbang em.... LMFAO

Where's the fun in using a condom bag?

17. Richard Dean had the blueberry muffin pheno. He ran it outdoors. It was very tasty ;)
    I just finished two nocs that were herm free. Smell like the spicy blueberry gumdrop I guess. But I just put them into a cold glycerine tincture to make a non psychoactive tincture for a friend.
    I do have a few popcorn nugs I kept back... Let me go try some now.

18. I finished 2 phenos of he nocs outside last year. No herms. They went 9 weeks. Both turned purple, one real purple one more a burgundy. They smelled skunky fruit when alive and now that they are cured. They have a hashy sweet taste. Light fruits in noc 1 and more of an old school afganhi taste on noc 2. Both pleasant tastes that is just mellow, the high is deep and relaxing couch lock stoned. And you need to give it a min to fully kick in. Definately creeper high. I think it would make excellent hash.

19. My Noc is like a Blueberry Lime-aid 

20. Yall got me all excited!