Minions of the Dark

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Jan 16, 2014.

Hey Ironhead, (should just call you Eddy lol)

I am more or less looking for an EC meter so I can start to better dial in my soils.

The other meters will just be for notes and such.

2. [quote name="Microbes n Me" post="19386624" timestamp="1390416069"]Hey Ironhead, (should just call you Eddy lol)I am more or less looking for an EC meter so I can start to better dial in my soils.The other meters will just be for notes and such.[/quote]Haha Eddy.I'm pretty sure the ppm meter does EC and temp as well.. Unless you are referring to some sort of in soil meter.. Then I have no idea.

3. Yea it's a probe meter for soil EC. Thanks though.

Maiden has been one my of favorite bands since a kid. Seen em at least 4 times.

HaGGarD

4. I never seen em, but I sure can play the hell out of some of their songs on Guitar Hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssiprggFs9Q

Not me.. but coulda been. :rolleyes: :p

5. #125 Just_X, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    Wassup fellow minions. :smoking:

Took a few pics and realized just how much my pic skills suck. Oh well, here's some just before tea drench.  They are 2nd week so thought I'd give the soil some juice.

mixed about a tsp. of each with 1/2 gal. of Spring water. (EWC, buffaloam compost, molasses)

plus 1/2 cup of coconut water. :eek:   added 1/2 gal. of straight water to dilute 50% after bubbling 24 hr.
    Usually all I need is 1 gal. to water. COB
    Hope this shit works.

GoblinGurl
    20140122_08 GG.JPG 20140122_10 GG.JPG 20140122_11 GGbud.JPG

Nocturnal1
    20140122_24 noct.JPG 20140122_25 noct.JPG

Little Nocturnal
    20140122_47 noct2.JPG

Bagseed
    20140122_34 bag.JPG 20140122_41 bagbud.JPG

thats all for now.
    peace :smoking:

6. No you're NOT!!!  They look good, besides this is NOT a contest....is it?  LOL

~Sundance~ :bongin:  :confused:  :eek:  :bongin: 

7. Psh well now it is lol

I was thinking you were way ahead! ;)

9. What up fellow minions.

Dark Goblin #1 ( cherry pheno )  at 1 week from the flip. :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That is all I have for now.

10. #131 amator terram, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
  11. They both have a leaf ripple :D

12. Put another GQ into bloom yesterday. :)

What do you mean by leaf ripple? I've got a Noctural that's about the same size in growth right now. So I'm wondering if mine has a leaf ripple too and what this means.

14. If I'm thinking of what he's thinking, it's a mutation in the leaves. They have like a pucker in the structure. Also, the goblin strains can have very twisted leaves.

15. #136 Pakalolo, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014

I've seen the twisted leaves before in the posts and even my MTV first leaves were twisted but straighten out after the second+ sets started coming in.

The reason I asked was from the pictures of the Noctural I didn't see any abnormality about the leaf structure. Maybe the reference is that tiny point upturn on the leaf. I think that is no big deal myself and will not appear in the later leaves.

Yea I'm just being a seedling goof but I've noticed other people in the past with the ripple have seen some success from nocturnals, not saying it wasn't just coincidental. 

Thanks, I just saw normal first leaf growth and wasn't sure what you meant. I've got one noctural up and about as far along as what you're showing.

They are definitely my point of interest in my grow right now.

19. watch for herms... 25% blackwater in the Nocs