Minions of the Dark

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ironhead, Jan 16, 2014.

1. The original Dark City Diesel was rather unstable due to the Blackwater male, turned hermie, that was used for the breeding along with a few others. A lot of guys got some fantastic plants with it, but it wasn't up to the ole mans par. He turned the rest of that stock to bird feed if I recall correctly. :p

He recently rebred the line using known stable genetics.. I wanna say that he named it something other than Dark City Diesel, but I can't remember at the moment. 

2. Ah cool, so roll the dice this spring and see what we got then. Any idea about the dark dion? I guess it would have used the same black water male.... So probably same deal. Sweet, can't wait for some sun!! :metal:Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Ready too be planted into the ground...

Attached Files:

4. how would one get there hand's on these dark breeds? and do they get really dark purple? theres a memeber on here that has a really dark purple strain..

But it was tasty as hell and a good buzz..  I really like it other than the Herm issue 

6. The and improved version is called minion city diesel it blue city diesel x the purps male. MCD has no black water in them unlike the dark city d which had blackwater as the daddy.

Yes it was! I just got a cut thats herm free too.. I'm really excited to run it! :D

I was thinking it was Minion City Diesel.. Bred with the purps male too... should be fantastic stuff! 

I'm not sure if he has released any of that though. :confused:

8. Believe the SanctuaryGarden line of genetics are going to be well known before this Summer is over.

Especially since SG1 can devote more of his energies on the quest for that one "precious".

Hopefully there will be quite a few.

just a lowly minions opinion. :bongin:

wish he could be in here. :cry: 

9. I just chopped some IRG Sweet Kush Skunk. Thought I would provide a few pics :)[​IMG][​IMG]Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. DNorris - sweet! That looks like a healthy lady there. Even looks good hanging upside down.

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390106417.428929.jpg Couple weeks to go on this NLxBB. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390106582.576391.jpg and some IRG supa crunk of course. Some killer lookin genetics on this thread so far. Hope yall enjoy.

I still have 2 or 3 beans of each not going to let them goto waste thats for sure

13. #94 Grows&Smokes, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    Ok Ironman, I'll join in here....I've been holding on to these for quite some time...but they're up next....gonna be a few weeks before I start em though...hey SG, if you're watching, hope you are enjoying your retirement brother....best wishes to you always man...GC sure misses having you around :wave:

[​IMG]

14. What's up guys, going to be cracking some Pimp Daddy Purps here soon.
    Nice thread Iron.

15. Does any one have any of the new strains going?

16. [quote name="majorbotany" post="19371961" timestamp="1390186249"]Does any one have any of the new strains going?[/quote]I know iron had some pimp daddy's going not sure about anyone elseSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. yeh i got red poison and dark devil on the go. they're fairly new strains aint they?

You guys let me know and i will find somewhere to grow a DCD 

Was not Blessed with new ones LOL  But not scared to run old ones..