Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Minimum Resources - Maximum Blaze

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eversochilled, May 15, 2011.

1. I have about a average joints worth of weed left(Indica, Citrus Lemon) and was wondering in your opinions what technique of smoking would get me the highest(Bongs, pipes, buckets, joints etc.) Thanks for your help anyone who answers for me
    :D

2. wtf is a bucket? blunts will get you highest unless you rip the shit out of a nice bong then that wins.

3. bucket is a gravity bong

4. i mean with minimum resources, so like, blunt is out of the question

5. I'd go for the gravity bong. I think that's what most people here would say, but I guess we'll see.

6. ditto mobius.

7. Yeah, that's youre best bet

8. Gravitay bawng.

9. Put the bucket over your head and smoke a joint.

Trust me, its worth it.

10. Gwavity bwong.

11. Do a bowl with a little until all is black then break up black burnt bud and get out ubburnt bud and keep smoking i get atleast 10 hits off of 1/4 of a gram an i get blazed

12. Joint-->Blunt--->Pipe--->Bong--->Gravity Bong--->Vape.