minimum reqs?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Renu, Sep 5, 2003.

1. I'm thinking to try to grow 1 plant in my closet this winter, but since its only 0.75m*0.75m*1.70m i'm really hitting the limits. So since this is goiing to bem y very first indoor growth, i need some advice on some questions like:

What is the earliest i can get my plant in to flowering?
    What Yield can I expect?
    Problems i might run in to...

2. after 2 weeks of veggin is about norm.
    it depends on lots of things.
    lots and lots, some small, some not so small.

find a grow guide to read. http://www.geocities.com/quickgrowguide/ this is as good a place as any to start then then try asking questions like. how much light will i need? wots a good strain to grow thats good 4 a nooby ect, plants r living things, its like me asking u how tall my daughters gonna b and how much will she earn from her 1st job.

3. oooooooo you hit the devil post number mark :p ^

4. Renu,

Direct answers:

1- After the fourth node the plant can be forced into flower from what I understand. Typically 2 weeks of veg minimum (that’s after seed has been germinated) for the smallest grows, and up to 6 weeks for large plants.

2- Yield is wildly variable, way too many things affect yield including your skill level, the amount of light, veg time, soil, ferts, strain……………..You could yield a couple of grams to a couple of ounces from one plant. All depends on those factors, just grow the best you can and harvest the results, never count chickens before they hatch.

3- Problems you could run into is in the same category as yield, way too many to list, but here’s a few common ones: Your plant could turn out to be a male thus a total loss (always veg more than one plant because of this), you could use improper soil or injure your plant with fertilizers, you could burn your plant by having an HID light too close, Spider mites, bud mold, the cat might eat it……………………

Peace