Minimum Rage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by craigd89, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Cool story bro. Is the apartment's location relative to Manhattan relevant at all?

2. Why should anybody care that this girl spent time and money on something that didn't make her as valuable to her community as she'd wish?

3. God forbid you have to live with a roommate. What a terrible travesty! So UNCOMFORTABLE :rolleyes:

It's so hard to be Emily. How will she manage to spend that $455 a week all by herself?

4. I make $150 a week, and end up eating enough, paying rent, and paying the rest of most of my bills myself. Sometimes I have to get a loan from my parents, but I pay it back. Emily can go fuck herself :D

5. Tell Emily to try living on $224 after taxes, with no health insurance. Maybe she shouldn't live in NYC if it's not "affordable".

6. Oh wait, I have an idea. Even though I don't support imperialism or this state.

Maybe Emily should join the military? Some of us had to bite the bullet and do that. What makes her so special?

7. I grew up lower middle to middle class. Having almost $2,000 a month spending money is like heaven.
    Also, why does she have to live "very comfortably"? Some of us have to sacrifice and live in places we rather wouldnt for a time just to make ends meet. If she's bitching about money she should move to a less expensive apartment, maybe cut down on some of her expenses.