Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Minimum I can smoke and pass a drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ganjapowerissoamazin, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Is it possible to get a really small buzz and pass a test even like the day after? How little would you have to smoke to pass a test a day, 2 days or 3 days after you smoke? And yes I know it's based on many factors but I'm looking for a general idea. 1 hit? .1 hit? .001 hit?

Drugs are bad, mkay?

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
    doubtful. but let us know how ur whiz quiz turns out

3. Minimum is second hand smoke. 

4. You shouldnt smoke at all if you have a drug test the next day. And theres also this thing called synthetic urine...and detox.

Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app

5. It's not a work drug test. My mom knows that I've smoked and doesn't want me to. She said she didn't trust me going to a friends house cause I always smoke with this friend so I said she's open to drug test me if she wants. I doubt she'll drug test me but I didn't want it to show up positive if she does decide to. And ya I caught a contact that I could barely feel.

Drugs are bad, mkay?

6. So if you didnt actually smoke any, meaning actually take a hit, then you should not fail the drug test if you havent smoked in 20 to 30 days.

Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app

7. Lol if you don't want to fail your moms rando test then it's pretty much don't smoke. If its worth the risk then blaze your brains out and enjoy it till she busts you again, if your clever at hiding it then you'll be just fine. People hid Jews from Hitler in WWII, you can probably hide some bud from mommy ;)

Toke On!

8. [quote name="stonersaurus" post="18870445" People hid Jews from Hitler in WWII, you can probably hide some bud from mommy ;)

Toke On![/quote]

Haha that made my day, I can just imagine him Ann Franking that shit in a secret crawl space behind a bookshelf.

Lol how would one even take .001 of a hit, I'd like to know the answer to this.

If you called her on it and told her she can test you whenever, it would probably be best to hold yourself to what you said and stop smoking until she's not suspicious anymore, unless you don't mind playing around with the possibility of testing positive, which is a very real possibility within a maximum window of 2 weeks after smoking (if it's not daily), but even then there are a lot of factors to consider.

Furthermore, why would you even risk testing positive if you're just going to smoke to "catch a contact that you could barely feel?"  If you want to do yourself a solid, quit smoking until there is a very low chance of you being tested, and then you can smoke worry free and actually enjoy the high.  Or you can just move out and bypass all of this, like adults should be able to do, unless you're too young to do so, in which case you're at the mercy of the adult who provides you with food, water, shelter, electricity, etc.   

10. My buddy failed 2 different drug tests with 2 different types of fake piss. If they just dip it and pour it should work, but if they send it to a lab your done

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Ya that's what I did. I did barely feel it from standing by him while he was smoking, but not really.

And you know the worlds smallest violin? You cut a whole through it, put the worlds smallest bowl and take a puff. You will have successfully achieved the .001 hit. Lol

Drugs are bad, mkay?

12. You can't smoke and pass a drug test but why would you agree to a drug test ?

Too bad parents can't drug test for tobacco or alcohol that's the real problem .

13. I know how you can get your mind blown and pass ....

Have your friend shotgun his hits to you ....

14. #14 DriftingApart, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013

So if you're not the one taking the hits but still getting high, then the THC just magically doesn't end up in your system? 

15. It was a joke assuming op is a guy and his friend is a guy .....

I wouldn't expect anyone that desperate to get high ......I'm sure it wouldn't work .....

16. #16 IBALL904, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013
    [quote name="jets420" post="18870356" timestamp="1382515026"]So if you didnt actually smoke any, meaning actually take a hit, then you should not fail the drug test if you havent smoked in 20 to 30 days.Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app[/quote]I passed a test after taking 4 days break but I also workout. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum