Minimum for perpetual setup

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Popcorn, Mar 25, 2019.

1. hey guys just finishing up my first run and I can see I am going to want to have something going continuously. I have a 5 by 5 with 315 cmh and everything needed fans ext. I have a closet space in the same room to use. What could I get at min. To make the closet into a seedling/clone section and veg section. Obviously don't need help with the basics of fan filter exhaust setup but what would be cheap for lights? Do I have to build a complete wall or can I just make a divider like a half wall to split the two sections off?

2. Veg space = 15 hours of light per day or more. Up to 24-0
    Flower space = 14 or less per day.

They have to be separated and the flower space needs to be dark, Dark. No light spill from the veg area.
    I veg under T5 high outputs. 6500K daylight lamps.
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yea I have the tent for flowering I am talking about I will have the closet split into two parts so I can get more light off walls to maximize the crappy light I get. I want to have like a babies section and a mid life veg section in closet without trying to light the whole 4 by 8. Don't need that many plants and don't have that much money for lighting. :(

4. How are you exhausting in the room? I’m growing in a spare bedroom and my house temp stays constant but I’m having trouble with humidity. Am I better off running dehumidifier or should I run exhaust out of the room to drop humidity?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. If possible it's always best to run the exhaust out of th room, I have mine going to the attic. I have had the opposite problem through the winter though I had to buy a humidifier. So vent out of the room first and if that does not work a dehumidifier will have to be bought.

6. Thanks for the response I’ll get a can fan and vent out the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yup, you could use t5s for vegging in your closet. Flower in the tent/room, veg in the closet, and seedlings and clones down in the closet as well!

• Like Like x 1