Minimizing smell outdoors?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MaryJaneCy, Jun 19, 2019.

1. #1 MaryJaneCy, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    Hey guys, Just want to know any methods of minimizing smell, As mum is saying they are starting to smell a bit so wondering if there any natural ways or general ways of reducing the smell a bit? or masking it, Mums got a mint plant or a peppermint whatever it is would moving it near my plants mask the smell slightly, Just don't want people to get suspicious as there's a walk path between my house and the neighbour's
    Thank you in advance lads
    PS: I'm referring to AUTOFLOWERS

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Not sure you will be able to mask it.

You could try many varying vagrant flowers. Depending on the plant smell strength and number of plants you will need a lot and will quickly become expensive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Not much you can do. How about burning citronella candles around the grow during high traffic hours on the pathway? Could keep the smell and insects down.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

4. Friend of mine had a water fountain at the entrance to his backyard that he dumped a whole bottle of concentrated herbal extracts into.
    I wouldnt say it worked great but it helped make the plant odour a little harder to identify right away, at least while you were within a few feet of the fountain.

Citronella candles aren't a bad idea, or get a little backyard fireplace and burn those 8hr Duraflame logs.
    Colima+Clay+Wood+Burning+Chiminea-01.jpeg 41tZXlB-kzL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    Depending on your local by-laws, that could be an issue though.

5. Got a peppermint plant next to my grow. Don't get me wrong the smell isn't too intense but i imagine it will be fairly soon

6. Get about 3 or 4 large dogs and dont pooper scoop. Let that shit ferment in your back yard. The stench will keep you and others away.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I've already got 2 dogs, Not a lie my dogs shit stinks

8. add cameras and you will feel better

9. More dogs...more shit.....maybe a couple family pigs