minimal

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by whosaysdank, Oct 3, 2006.

1. so looking into growing 1 or 2 plants at most, just for me and my buddies. curious as to what would be the most cost effective way, or the least difficult setup.. in a small private home setting. approximations on what it would cost would be awesome.. hah..
    be persuasive in favor of.. hah that would be cool too.

2. I saw another one of your posts where you talked about a street in the Santa Cruz mountains so if you live up there maybe you should grow outdoors. If not, what city do you live in? because I kinda live close to Santa Cruz.

3. im at the school, but ill be getting a place near school.. problably with the year

4. UC Santa Cruz?

5. easyest way, potted plants with no fertalizer transplant once right before flowering with time release fertalizer. water every 2-3 days or when ever the soil is dry about 3 cm down.

60-80w of cfl's per plant

for light cycles, go 24/0 for the first 2-3 weeks then go to 18/6 untill your ready to go to flowering then 12/12. when u switch times try to do it gradully, (a few less hours every day) transplant just before switching from 18/6 to 12/12.

anymore questions just ask