Minimal Effort?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Redempting, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Looking to start an outdoor grow.. i want to go as natural as possible with my autoflowering strains i was just wondering is there much to do ( apart from the basics obviously)

I just want a stress free easy grow. basically not having to put much effort in.

Thanks alot.

2. help appreciated, thanks

3. :(

did you read any of the sticky threads? any of the non-stickies? and which did you find useful?

4. Would you recommend an amount of Kelp to ewc top dress with. I have heard you want 2" of ewc on top. Would it be better to mix a amount of kelp with ewc and let it sit for an x amount of time before top dressing with it? Maybe even add some alfalfa to the mix too?

5. Don't mix alfalfa into the mix unless you have some time - it will heat up the mix to high hell. It can be used as a top dressing and makes an excellent tea too.

As far as amounts, start slow, dependent on container (or outdoor hole) size. Kelp and alfalfa mixed together also make a great tea (let's say 1/8 cup each per gallon).

Experiment without overdoing it. It's easier to add than it is to take it away.

Best -

J

6. When I first started mixing soil I would mix them light and transplant strait into it, not ideal but it worked. I would mix 2-3 tablespoons each alfalfa, kelp, and espoma plant tone along with proper amounts of ewc rt in the 5 gallon pots just minutes before transplant. Also when top dressing I would/do add 2-3 tablespoons of the chosen amendment.

That's the simplest way to grow with minimal effort. Adding FPE and teas are great but not absolutely necessary. You will however have better results if the soil is mixed heavier and allowed to "cook".

BeZ...V