Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mini Zong or Mini Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HelloImBaked, Dec 26, 2010.

1. I'm getting a new glass piece today and I was wondering what GC prefers. A mini zong or a mini tube?

2. i'd prefer a straight tube. i heard zongs are hard to clear

3. Zong's are nicer to look at, bong's are nicer to hit (imo). Your choice, looks or practicality.

4. Mini Zong's are actually easy to clear. It depends what you want a straight tube or a longer tuber crimped. My friend had a mini zong and we all really liked it. Even the mini zong's have about 14"-18" of tube so they really don't give mini hits.

5. mini zong for sure. the tube is longer so you'll get the big hit, without taking up a lot of space

6. straight tube ,,,easy to clear.. easy to clean... easy to get high