Mini tent cfl 212watts 4th grow flwering week 6

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by legalize.it, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Ok ay soshewoke up and she lookss the same my other buds are looking good heres some pics ... tell me what uthink or any helpful info I havent flushed yet... whats the poupse of flushing right now??? The zip ties are real loose .... dabbin

Attached Files:

2. Should I prune those leaves off I hope she dont turn hermie

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Flush now or leave it alone until it needs water then flush

4. It died last night ... everything else is going great

Attached Files:

5. are u using foxfarm solubles too?? and it was on a 12/12 since u planted her?

6. Yea fox farms nutes and veg for 16 days then straight to flower just wanted to see what would happen

7. im currently running something very similar in a small tent only im using coco.. i just turned to 12/12 today after exactly 4 weeks of vegging and starting open sesame..checkout that ghetto LST on the one growing taller.. they are both bagseed and I FIMed both of them like a week ago..

securedownload2.jpg

i also have 2 more lights that hang right in front of that plant but took them down to take a pic.. all together i have 259 watts in there mostly 2700k

8. Nice .. so your using only coco . ??

9. They look really n7ce in healthy I just got some dro seeds im gonna vegg way longer next time.... becuse im looking at a 10 gram yeild mqybe killer buds just wish I would have vegged yer longer

10. coco/perlite yea

11. So you4 runn7ng a hempy setup kool. What kind nutes you ffeeed her

12. yea this is my first grow too.. like you said ive been lurkin these forums learning a lot and i thought coco was the best for me and it grows so much faster..

This site inspired me too start  http://www.growweedeasy.com/easiest-grow-method-cfl-coco-coir#what-you-need-cfl-coco-coir-grow
    and of course grass city..

i also have superthrive,cal/mag,hygrozyme,bushdoctor sledgehammer, and molasses
    lol spend some money but im very into growing now.. great hobby with the best reward lol

13. foxfarm nutes..grow big,big bloom,tiger bloom,open sesame,beastie bloomz,open sesame.

14. I love hempy buckets once the roots hit the resviour that plant taakes off good luck man its looking great

15. That the same nutes I use excepfthe last three

16. is a hempy bucket when u leave them in their runoff? not familiar with the term

17. this is the one on the right on the 9th when i transplanted..

msg-754577-0-80413400-1391973411.jpg

other one wasn't root bound but transplanted anyway..recovered fine

18. Pretty much u put a drain hole about 5 inches from the bottom of a 5 gallon bucket or whatever you use .. then just put your water nutrients in the bottom till it flowws out the hole. The rest of the bucket I filled with coco.. your plant will drink all the waater and you put more in leave it at 5.2 to 5.8 ph hempy

19. Healthy roots u have

20. I use straight perlite 100% in hempy just what I like tho