Mini scrogged, opinion?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Upinsmoke420365, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Lmfao hell no not autos you have to basically do that from beginning to end with autos bro I would bowel train them

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2. It might work, I mean I only took it to the bent point in the stalk. And spread the other branches out. Might just leave that one and see how it fairs.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

3. Try bowel training on one too you will probably want to do all your autos like that last harvest I chopped a 222.3g Northern lights x big bud auto from world of seeds and a bunch of 3-5 ouncers in soil not I'm doing same size pots it coco I'm excited to see my new yeilds

• Like Like x 1
  4. sure i think itll work. that plant looks brighter... like you can see all the buds out in the open getting light.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I just watched a video on bowl training, I can't imagine it as much different then the scrog technique that I used. Both expose the inside of the plant allowing maximum light penetration.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

6. Scrog will stress the upward growth bowel training if done right won't hardly

7. bowl or bowel...which is it?

8. Original now. I ended up doing it to all plants lol I was impressed haha[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1