Mini Roor joins the family

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Chipcobler, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Finally got myself a Mini Roor. Been wanting one for a while but just got out to the head shop to pick one up...

CIMG0903.jpg

I was too cheap to get a Roor ash catcher but got an ash catcher with a diffused downstem

CIMG0906.jpg

And here is my family. I was high when I took the pics so I didn't realize that you can't really see the bowls too well. I also had another small bowl but I'm under suspicion that my brother stole it but that's still under investigation...

CIMG0898.jpg

2. For the mini Roor, what's that upward bubble above the percolator?

3. how much she run ya?

4. Nice! I have the same roor mini it hits greaaaaaaaat, the diffy it comes with is ballin' too

5. ZOMG...

I want a mini-bong to bring a long... lol

Nah but ive been wanting to cop a lil one..

I want it stylish not all smoke-shoppy.. =D

Cuanto? (how much)

6. Splash guard, bro.

7. it's a splash guard

8. How exatly does that work? When would a splash ever happen?

9. The Roor was around $240 but where I got it they had a 20% off of all roors so I got it for under $200. the ash catcher i wanna say was about $70 and I got a case for it for about $20. All together It was a little less then $300

10. Nice!! Is it a 4-arm or 5-arm perc?

11. There is slits in it for the smoke to go through going all the way around it.

A splash would occur when you pull it to clear it and the perc is maybe filled a bit too much.

no one wants water in their mouth. Especially from a bong, even a roor.

12. Like if maybe your pulling it hard and theres just a lot of bubbles coming up?
    I think I'd like little bits of water splashing into my face. :)

13. it's a 5-arm perc. when I first smoked out of it I forgot to add ice but the thing was still crazy smooth...best. purchase. ever.

14. I took this pic the morning after a few friends and I broke her in...

336850787_1154559173_0.jpeg

15. Cool man, that's identical to my mini beaker; white label 5-arm.
    [​IMG]

Keep it clean! :D

16. Ouch does that angle of the downstem annoy you matt?

17. Nope never really bothered me :confused_2:

18. yea people always ask me about the angle of my mini, it doesn't bother me at all :confused:

19. Sweet collection.

20. You really want bong water hitting your face? :p