Mini Rig

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by ERRLXXX, Apr 25, 2014.

1. #1 ERRLXXX, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    Check out my new mini rig.​
     ​
    Guess how much she cost?​
     ​
    photo.JPG

2. #2 Shmev, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    80? Nice little rig, I do believe you have the dome for the nail upside down, the joint on the dome should go on the rigs male joint, with the angled glass going around the nail. it helps keep the smoke contained while you are dabbing. Sick piece though!

Sent from my HTC Ruby using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sick little piece I'd guess maybe around 100? Looks like some China glass. Not hating, I have a couple China glass pieces and love em. Also, you got your dome upside down man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. forgot how much that rig costs. i bleibve it was bout 80. i saw it for sale the other day but cnt find it. 

5. I find either way works the way i got it holds my domeless nail better, I change up.

I like the nail a lot, had it for a while, I hate horsing around with domes.

6. I see...but that's a dome right? So wouldn't even need it with your domeless would you?

My domeless nail needs a adapter to fit onto a rig, I was using a ceramic one. So I just use that glass one now.

8. Ah okay man i got you. I was a little confused at first

9. Just hit this baby, :bongin:

10. hahahah cool g. i hit my rig 30 times a day

11. Nice looking rig I found a recycler my way for a buck and a quarter and that's unheard of in my part of the States most head shops at min 200$ its not name brand but when ya got kids spending 300-500 on heady glass is pointless cuz accidents do happen..dab on

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app