mini plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Seatowncrown, May 23, 2008.

1. is it possible to grow a healthy , flowering plant , that is only say ... less than 12 inches tall , grown in a small espresso cup ...

someone told me that it would still take the same amount of time to grow...( 3 - 4 months )

but i'm prediciting much less than that ... probably like 1 month ...

but i don't know much about growing ...

so ..anyone with any ideas , suggestions , or general comments ,, please respond ..

remember this is a mini - grow ... so any advice tailored to that would be appreciated

- thanks-

2. You will save alot of time but it will still take the same time to flower and youll get like 5 grams total lol Youll only save on the veg time.

let me know how much you get off each plant

3. your best bet is to start 12/12 from seed to keep the plant small, but i still dought it will be under 12". there are technicues to keep plants short, lst, topping, & fimming. if u started 12/12 from seed it will still take about 8-10wks to finish depending on strain, & u wont be able to keep it in a espresso cup for very long, maybe a 24oz cup might work.

4. people often say that you can't grow with only an espresso cup full of soil...

but i'm not about to move it into anything bigger unless it actually starts to decay...

i'm actually trying to grow a mini plant , i'm just wondering if it might actually bud , even if its only about 7 inches tall ...