mini plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by frankenfish, Mar 30, 2012.

1. ive seen online bonsai setups that only yield like 10g at most. if i just grew a plant in a small pot would the confinement be enough to keep it small or would i need to do some root trimming as well?

2. You could grow some auto flowering plants. I have some auto flowering plants I got for free from my last seed order growing right now, I have them in 1 gallon containers (half of a 2 gallon bag I used) and they sit at about 1 foot tall when they get into budding. they are right next to plants that are in 2 and 3 gallon containers so they are overpowered by those. An auto flowering plant though could be what you are looking for, since they never get too big anyway you can go with a small container.

3. i have a bagseed i was going to try with this. if i ever try again with legit seeds thats good to know though

4. You are going to have to make sure to flip the light schedule over to 12/12 as soon as you can pretty much, because if you let it veg too long it's going to give a disappointing yield without the proper root space. But since I'm not a fan of growing giant plants with huge containers I like to veg small plants and use 2 gallon containers and if you time it properly the plants fill in very nicely in their small size and it allows for more plants under the light.

5. If you keep it in a small pot it probabl wouldnt grow that big, but you will still have to do things like LSting to keep it from growing too big. Also a short veg and early flower

6. When should I start 12/12 I been on 18/6 for 10 day

7. Um still veggin I only want it 3 ft. im gna lst it

8. If you only want 3ft then keep vegging until it is around 1 1/2 foot tall.