mini perc bong or mini zong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mrbradford69, Jun 14, 2011.

1. I'm getting a small water piece, and I want it to be smooth and sick looking, does the zong cool it more than just a straight? And would an ash catcher help alot?

2. zongs are silly IMO and you wont find an original one. a straight tube would be no different.
    yes an ashcatcher would help. it'd keep it clean obviously and would smooth it out. how smooth depends on how much youre willing to spend.

3. only get the zong if you are 14-17

4. If you're choosing between the two, get the perc.

I received the below bongs at the same time from a close acquaintance as gifts, from the first day the 24" double perc has been used daily, and the 26" 'horny zong' style bong only once a month or so.. maybe less.

[​IMG]

5. I'm gonna take your advice, and I want your bong. Haha

6. If your getting a small bong don't get one too small w/ a perc or you will pull bong water everytime into your mouth. Go with straight. Easy to clean and can be customized in many of ways

7. I only have like 130 and it has to be easy to hide

8. I would stay clear of any zongs... I would prefer just a simple (non-china) GonG bong. Just go with a straight tube, ice pinches, with a diffused down stem. I wouldn't even go with a multi-chamber, because at lower price levels the multi-chamber offerings are all going to be a DRAG champions, IMO. At around $200 you can start getting some decently serious glass going... I think Migrant offers tubes around here, US Tubes starts about $230-$250 on BFG.

9. #11 CityCoast, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
    Yes it should fit nicely, nice bong too. Looks like a good deal if you ask me.
    I'm no expert though.

--
    also..
    I would go with a regular ash catcher (imo), seems like it would be easier to clean, you already have a double perc on that rasta water-pipe, and saving some money wouldnt hurt right?
    but just my opinion; trying to help. :)

10. ^^ what he said. I think that rasta looks pretty china and I wouldn't (and don't) buy glassware online since I like to see it/feel it in person. You can judge the quality a lot easier in a shop

11. Also, from experience, a lot of cheaper ACs especially pill bottles have way too much drag. I got an inline AC for 60 tho, minimal drag, maximum milk.

12. dont get that one, it will break within a few weeks

13. Just look up your price range in the GC shop.. they have some nice glass for decent price

14. don't get a cheap perc unless you like drag!!!