Mini PC Grow Skunk#11 (12/12 from seed!)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Chronide, Jan 27, 2011.

1. #1 Chronide, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2011
    Hey guys! First post here... And first grow!

I am currently growing 1x fem. Skunk#11 from Dutch Passion, in a very small PC box. I went for 12/12 from seed light cycle, because I couldn't afford to veg it, considering my height limitations! ;P

Lamps: 2x 23W CFL.
    Got 2x 80 mm fans, one blowing out, one blowing in. And I also have 2x smell removers (Working good so far!).

Specifications(Size) of the PC box:

Height: 30 cm (Incl. the lights)
    Length: 35 cm
    Width: 20 cm

Haven't used any nutes at all.
    Anyways. Im at day 22 right now. I will keep editing this thread once in a while, will add pictures in the same first post so just check this post if you want to see more pictures!

Enjoy! And please give me some advice if you know anything I'm doing wrong!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Day 11
    [​IMG]

Day 12
    [​IMG]

Day 14
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Day 18
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The smell remover (Don't know what this is called in english):
    [​IMG]

Day 19
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Day 21
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HELLO FEMALE!! (Still day 21)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Day 22
    [​IMG]

This is how the main stem looks right now:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Red colours on the stems? :S Why is this? Normal?
    [​IMG]

Such beautiful plants, really! Can eat it up right now.
    [​IMG]

Day 25 from seed
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More pics coming as the beauty, Bella Skunk, grows! :D

Peace out, guys and girls!

- C

2. nice grow OP, i'm gonna keep up with your thread.

3. Damn I like it man! Your plant looks funky growing all over the place lol, hooray for females :hello:

4. geez shes lookin awsome! can't wait to she how it turns out

5. Thanks guys, funky as hell huh!

Yeah its gonna be fun to see how much yield I can get from such little light, and such a small room. :D

peace

- C

6. The smell is kind of kept down by the smell remover cushion thing, but have to wait a bit until she starts to flower alot!

How much do you think it can yield?

- C

7. Just started a very similar grow. Considering making a journal. I think our cases are the same size, I'm using 3x20w CFLs which I've used before and went well. I've never done a pc grow before but I do like the idea of keeping things simple and compact. I'm trying this with a Kannabia Citrus (Lemonade 2000 x Rosetta stone).

8. Oh cool! Yeah keeping things simple and clean. I dont smoke that much, so this is just a cool small project im doing.

Here's a perspective on the size of it (im sitting on my computer chair):
    [​IMG]

-C

9. Wow, yeah that is a pretty small case, mine's slightly bigger but the brackets that would normally hold the CD drives is still attached, takes up about 1/4 of the interior space, I haven't yet fully modified it like you have. I still need to line the inside with tin foil(yeah it'll have to do) and rig fans.

Are you using a PC power unit to power your fans? I'm only at day 6, the seed sprouted as soon as I started germination.

Yeah I don't smoke much either, where I live only has low quality bud at high prices.

10. Ah ok. No, I used an old adapter I had and wired the 2 fans up with it. Running them at 12V power, I think 300 mA, not too sure.

The PC power unit takes too much place up. If you can remove everything from the computer box, do it. The more room, the better.

I'm thinking about building a bigger box, perhaps something like a drawer box. We'll see!

good luck with your grow man!

- C

11. yo nice setup man. i too am tryin 12-12 from seed. but mine arent half the size of urs and they been under lights for about 21 days now. hmm about the red stems, some say it could be genetic, others say mag.defiencency. might need to try some epsom salt. see if that helps. ill be chckin in on this one!!!:D

12. Hi,

a nice setup, subbed. I also do my first grow in a PC but bigger than yours, I grow 2 autos there. I bought some hermie weed, I got tons of unknown strain bag seeds, I have 5 autos in stock but I want to try the 12/12 from seed method as well.

Do you have an idea when it will be ready to harvest? Is ist possible to shorten the plants entire life? Like 18/6 from seed for 2 weeks than switch to 12/12 to start flowering and let the plant flower for 3-4 weeks and then harvest? I am not after big yields, 4-5 gr. bud will be enough till next harvest..

Nice grow though, thumbs up....

13. Hey all, was a couple of months since I updated this thread, but I am actually going to harvest the thing in thursday. Ill put up a pic on the final buds and all, was a fun grow!

Thanks all who tuned in so far. :)

- C

14. #14 Zzyzx Rd, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    Well she is a skunk right ;P

Looking good, I like how you flowered it right away good idea for such a size. I just may have a few pc cases laying around...

btw, subbed

:smoke:

15. very cool grow looking forward to the harvest. thanks for sharing:wave:

16. update please :)

17. so what ever happen???

18. purple stems on a new plant is usually colder temps