Mini Gro Update, White Hairs Everywhere

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JoceyWeed, Jun 11, 2013.

1. #1 JoceyWeed, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    here's how my plants look, kinda no clue how long it's been... about two months maybe? they've been under 12/12 for about 2 or 3 weeks now i'd say. the one in the red cup has INSANE white hairs... and now my question for you more experienced growers would be this: is it safe to move my plant in the red solo cup into a bigger pot? i would probably just cut the cup off of the soil & then put the plant into the new pot, add new soil, ta-da... but during this flowering stage with it about to begin budding, do you think it's safe to move it? 
    weedo2.jpg
    weedo1.jpg
    weedo3.jpg

and then here is my other plant under 12/12, it recently suffered through severe nitrogen toxicity but with trimming and flushing she has slowly been coming back to life, as i can tell through her mini about-to-be-buds. what you all think?!  :hello:
    weedo4.jpg

2. How long have they been flowering

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. what strain is this?

4. Yeah even with them flowering i would move them into bigger containers asap. I can't seem them yielding much at all with the size their in. Also if you do this and want to cut the cup off, be careful of their roots.

5. i moved it into a bigger pot successfully, they're starting to look sooo good  :yay:
    gonna post pictures once i get good new ones lol, they're starting to reek too!
    no idea what strain either of these are, all i know is that they're gonna be DANK. lol

6. the seed for the bigger plant came out of a dro nug & the other plant that i moved to the bigger pot was just bagseed, i got lucky hahah