Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mini Fridge

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chron Boogie, Mar 10, 2012.

1. So I just got this mini fridge in my room so I have to make a list of the things I want in it. This is gonna be my munchie fridge I guess plus beer. Its also got a freezer and I also have a microwave. What are some suggestions or munchie favorites that you guys have?

2. [quote name='"Chron Boogie"']So I just got this mini fridge in my room so I have to make a list of the things I want in it. This is gonna be my munchie fridge I guess plus beer. Its also got a freezer and I also have a microwave. What are some suggestions or munchie favorites that you guys have?[/quote]

Cadberry creme eggs in the fridge or freezer are what's up.

3. I keep Popsicles in mine at all times. Milk, cheese, ham, mayo, beer. Get some italian hot pockets, so good :D Basically any frozen food you can cram in there.

4. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']I keep Popsicles in mine at all times. Milk, cheese, ham, mayo, beer. Get some italian hot pockets, so good :D Basically any frozen food you can cram in there.[/quote]

Ooohhh yeah, skim milk is where it's at. It's my #1 go to when big bong rips make me cough to death.

Get some legit ass ice cream too.

5. Haha fuck food load that bitch up with beer

6. Ramon Noodles (Beef)
    Microwavable Bacon (Its The Shit)
    Hot Pockets
    J Higgs BBQ Chips (Sav-A-lot Brand Chips)
    Lunch Meat (Turkey Ham Ect)

7. 40s & lunchables like a fucking gangsta

8. Amy's organic frozen foods man. Not only are they delicious, you won't feel like shit later :D

9. Skim milk?

2% or bust.

10. Almond milk ftw

11. Strawberries or some raspberries, good stuffs =]

12. hotpockets, milk, ice cream, ice pops, beer, soda, coldcuts, bread, arizona, energy drinks, gatorade, oreos, pb& j, chicken fingers, ice for the bong rips, fresh fruit. That's whats in my mini fridge... It's not really that mini though..

13. make weed brownies and keep them in there

14. bacon!!!!!!!!

15. Green dragon

16. I keep farm fresh whole milk.

17. its good to know im among friends.:hello:

18. Variety of beer
    bag of frozen mozzerela sticks /w marinara sauce
    frozen pizza
    Ham

:)

19. I tend to avoid foods that require cooking for munchies, but that's just me. I just mainly put my fridge to use for beer.