Mini Fridge Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ichargerb, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Finally started a mini fridge grow with one plant. The seed sprouted yesterday and wilted over night, so whack. But i gave it water so hopefully it perks up. Anyways here is a pic tell me what you think

P.S.
    What kinda CFL's should I use i have never grown with CFL's before.

Attached Files:

2. Bright white, around 5000k - 6000k range for veg

Warm white, around 2000k - 3000k range for flowering

Also bring your lights closer, I recommend you put CFLs within atleast 3 inches of your plant, no closer than 1 inch though.

3. and how many cfl's are necessary to veg 1 or 2 plants

4. Depends on the wattage of the bulbs. It looks like your current set up is enough, but the more the better.

I suggest you getting atleast 100W worth of CFL if you can keep the temp down.

5. OK perfect also one more question what the best fan to buy for a small set up like this, and do i really need a fan blowing in and out or is just a fan blowing in OK?

6. It all depends on your temperature man. You only really need one fan to give your plants fresh air, but you would need more to control your temperature if it gets too high. Go get one fan for now and a thermometer. Measure the temp with the lights on and fan running. If its consistently below 80F, then you're good to go.

I can't really tell you the best model of fan to buy I just used an old PC fan myself.

Good luck.

7. alright thanks for the help man ill go check out bestbuy tomorrow my fan is definitely not strong enough