Mini-Fridge Grow Box!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dopehead_680, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Damn bro, that's some crazy shiite,muslim!:eek:

Very glad you're able to come here and tell all about it. Thank heavens for stupid cops. It may have been a blessing in disguise tho. Peace homie, I hope things turn around for you and your fam:wave:

2. dammmn! that sucks! could have been worse though. glad to hear you're not getting completely fucked. good luck with your next grow!

3. I'm sorry man!! Sounds like a ton of corrupt cops, and sounds like they knew you were about to harvest for sure. Maybe they were following your progress on here?

Where do you live man?? California? if so,what part? Im gonna make sure to stay fuckin far away from there

best of luck amigo, smoke up as much as you can before your court date

4. Brothers and Sisters, I have returned, Is anyone still with me?

Update: Fridge was confiscated, I served 9 months probation with charges dropped upon completion. I am now a Licensed Medical Marijuana Patient in my state and will be starting a new grow once my seeds get here.

Do to my increasingly debilitating headaches I have lost yet another job and am in dire straights for cash and this, as my last grow was, will be low space and low budget.

I've fallen off a bit over the past few years, but you can follow my new journal here.

Here are the seeds I have inbound, some old friends and new faces:
    OG Blue
    Blueberry Gum
    BlackBerry
    Blue Widow
    Cheese
    Church
    Great White Shark
    El Nino
    TrainWreck
    Lemon Skunk
    Dutch Passion Skunk #11
    Sour Diesel

See you all soon!

5. welcome back man:wave:, that's cool that your charges got dropped. I had to deal with 12 months probation it suuuucks

6. Hey, we do the crime, we do the time.

make sure to stop by my journal sometime, it's all coming along nicely.

7. ok so right now i am in the middle of my first grow i built a 4x3 frame i have a 400 watt hps/mh grow light and a powerful exhaust fan i was wondering if i could staple a tarp over it and paint it flat white. whats your guy's thoughts??

8. Burbsman, always happy to help. Take the 15$-20$ you would spend on a tarp and white paint and buy yourself a roll of mylar. Google where to get it near you. Staple that to the walls that you should build around the frame.