Mini-Fridge Grow Box!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dopehead_680, Nov 13, 2007.

1. yes molasses is perfectly safe to use with any nutrients,
    but id suggest using it with your non-nute water.

KeepSmokin:bongin:

2. Anyone out there got any other methods for molasses application? diluting it into water is a pain in the balls f'real.

Secondly I don't put it into the nute water, but do I have to worry about flushing the molasses out? My Gigabuds are in their last 2 weeks so flushing starts soon, just need to know when to stop molasses, no one really cuts it out, some say before flush some make no reference, most are ambiguous.

Most of my plants reverted back to that sad state there were in before slowly, however, instead of freaking out I fed them again,....and again.

Arjan himself suggested like 5.5/5.6 for a great deal of the plants I'm working with. So i figured they were nute whores. sure enough most, if not all are lush green and better then before, gave them all a hair cut and some water the weekly pictures will be up in a few days.

P.S. to all my Mary-Louise Parker fans out there, our favorite pot mama is back all new "Weeds" has started on Showtime. saw the premiere and,... wow,...just,... wow.

3. great grow dude lookedthrew all 29 pages

4. Did you see the mollasses thread I have stickied in one of the grow rooms?? Might help I dunno

5. Actually, im a dumbass and didn't sry VTEC

Once again thank you for your undying wealth of wisdom homes :)

6. Wow dude this is amazing! I plan on doing something similar... The mini fridge seemed to work great though! Maybe i'll use a big one. Or a dresser with no drawers... I'll try and find something cheap on craigslist.

7. LOL No prob. Now you see it. Cheers

8. are we gunna get a update man or what?

9. LOL

sorry I did not know the masses needed stimuli.

give me 48 hrs.

i typically update Mondays. This is because I am much too busy during the week to take photo shoots.

Hawaiian snow is back in the fridge and the gigabud mother is going in too, got room for a couple more in the fridge but need soil n such

10. #430 Dopehead_680, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    Hey all

well since the demand is there here are some pictures of my flower chamber

first L-R
    El Nino, Gigabud, Great White Shark, White Widow
    [​IMG]
    second and last for now cause batteries died
    Big Bang, Church, Cheese, Gigabud, El Nino, Himalaya Gold
    [​IMG]

Put my Cheese mom into flower instead of gigabud no real reason outside of flower time.

All my bonsai's got trimmed back and are all nice and short again (under 8" off the ground) pics to come later in the week once I have some battery power.

Oh that gigabud in the first picture is in week 6 of 6( 7 if you count the first week of 12/12 when no preflowers were present, I think it's ready, sure as hell looks it, giving it just some time to suck up the last of the water in its container and then 48 hr. of dark and harvest for that one.

Everything is in line, from this plant on its perpetual, one-3 plants every week for the next 12 weeks, just gotta keep it going.

Opinions?!?!!? Please any input would be nice!
    -DH

11. B-E-A-Utiful

12. niceeeeeeeeeee

13. #433 Dopehead_680, Jun 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2009
    So,... all my children, not the midday drama yo' momma watches, something worth a few minutes of attention

My bonsai' were getting a little large, most almost 9 inches so it was time for a haircut, due to the fact i had no medium, and no space, all cutting got composted, no clones were taken at this time.

here are my flowering plants
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

on a side note
    I'v been composting however someone raised a good point, can my tortoise, Sulcatta, Eat my refuse? He's build to eat high fiber low protien foods, dandelion, orchard grass, bermuda grass. I doubt i'd ever give it to him, but well, he is free roam the chance of him getting to a plant when my back is turned is there, just wondering if it's dangerous.

14. I cant answer that question but i do think thats its cool as shit that you have a tortoise. haha

15. woah so craziness,..two computers crash with in 24 hrs. of each other.

What a grow,.... all tolled it was a small harvest for what I had going,... most plants yielded just in the 8th range. a couple "runts" 1.4 and 1.8g, cheeses, big bang, and el nino were all over 3.5 but not by much,... no pictures,...idk with no computer n having no idea when id afford a new one i guess i didnt think that mattered much.

however i have fixed one of the computers and decided to move. This will all be taking place in the next couple of weeks. every thing is packed up and the babies (whats left,..i'll explain) are in an emergency top secret locale until things clear up.

Any way I have lost
    Hawaiian snow,
    Gigabud
    and cheese (my favorite)

all my fault no questions or anything, just some salt build up with being so busy I was not paying nearly as close attention as I should. However after the move i will be obtaining new seeds.

overall review,...(light based upon yield of two cycles(been busy) on with dense packing one with only half as many if they did spectacularaly better the second time they have higher light requirements IMO,... those that varied little I assumed had plenty of light in both grows so i said medium,...no wattage or lumen info like i said i didnt kno if id get back online any time soon),...

Hawaiian snow, high light, decent amount of space would definitely urge ScROG!!!!

Gigabud, great for it's time, lots of mental energy overall nice strain, however 7 weeks throws off my perp. SOG cycle. kinda subconsciously neglected it for that reason i think...

Cheese, god what a plant, mid range light requirements amazing flavour and smell, really good high, low body effect but you deffinetly feel it mentally.

White Widow,... What was all the hype? prob my least favorite high out of the group made me mad sleepy(hate that feelings), odd because El Nino and GWS are so good and derived from it.

Big Bang, have patience, watch your EC close,... arjan said like 6 or something this plant is a little more difficult IMO but totally worth it,... high yield medium light requirements.

El Nino, medium light requirements loves nutes almost as much as white widow whom, was a nutrient whore might i add,...higher yield then most except big bang (in my grows)

Church, an amazing bush, dense, low light requirements (prob lowest out of all my plants)
    low need for nutes (highly suggested as a beginner strain seemed very cooperative if i may)

G.S.W.(great White Shark), great plant, my second favorite behind cheese for taste and smell. Really nice high not as sleepy as with white widow however still very lazy, so if that works for ya,... I was smokin it before bed to help me sleep more consistently through the night, seemed to work.

Thai Super Skunk, High Light, Lots and Lots of space, would not SOG or ScROG, this plant would be most worth it's metal in a big grow op. with plenty of space to grow i mean like 10 gallon pots and feet of space per plant. great taste and smell just very hard to "control" prunning works to some extent during veg but then it's all over at flower time.

Himalaya gold, Seemed to need way more light then I could give it had a very leafy composition of buds suggesting high light requirments, would def do HID with these guys,...even T.S.S. was getting big ass buds under CFL but this plant just didn't seem to like it much.

and thats the conclusion of my perp grow for now. all tolled most plants yielded around an 8th, and in the past eh,... 9 weeks I have smoked about 2 o's fo' free....

but the urge to move has hit me again so I'm packin' up again and well,... more updates after the move and pictures of the children (MY HOW THEY HAVE GROWN!!!)

till then PC

16. hey dopehead, long time no speak, good to see ur still doing ur thing papo, those plants look delicious man, i would give you more rep, but i already have lol, my grow will begin in a few more weeks, i have a 318w LED panel and a perpetual setup, i cant wait to start the journal here on GC, n e ways man keep up the hard work

be well and safe growing

Bp:cool:

17. You need to get your temps down. CO2 in a system that small could easily be achieved with Egg shells and vingear or any other small scale methoc. You're going to need some different lights for flowering I think, I suppose the MH would work under 12/12 but if you could get a specturm closer to HPS it would be better. I hear people have a lot of success with CFLs in situations like yours. Get your hands on some auto flowering strains, lowryders or AKs. Also I would advise against 5 finger discounts. Not really worth the flak you'll catch for it IMO. otherwise, keep up the good work

18. COMBOCAT:
    LMAO,.... I love people that read pg. 1 and post,...
    AK and Lowrysders are a waste of money,... IMO why pay the same ammount for plants that are breed to stay smaller. You can train any strain as I am proving right now with:

White Widow
    El Nino
    Big Bang
    Church
    and
    Great White Shark.

Good looking none the less my friend and good luck with all your growing ventures,...

Anyone interested:

So the grow has been moved, because of some issues with people in and out (as moving often intails) I've lost a few plants, Hawaiian Snow, Himalaya Gold, and cheese are no longer in my collection.

Church has got a bug problem, has since about two months ago but it doesn't seem to be too bad. However, they seem to only like church as none of my other plants have bugs on them. Church has white and black spots all over it, the white under a microscope is clearly necrotic tissue(where the bugs eat) the black spots are "molded" to the leaf, little bumps that remind me of paint drips(assuming its bug poop as it wipes off with my finger).

White widow ,GWS and El nino, tanks,... all three, all of similar genes and super easy care. althought, Whit Widow and El nino dont seem to like filling in as much as GWS.

Big Bang was "root bound" so i went to repot, when i got it out the roots were fine, got it in the new soil and it started coming back, concluded it was a pH problem, Big Bang HATES NUTRIENTS! I do not recommend any feeding until late flower.

19. you gotta be kidding me!

mad props dude

hands down best stealth cfl grow i've seen.

97 grams from 4 cfls.great job!!!

20. So pictures as promised,....

Great White shark
    [​IMG]
    White Widow
    [​IMG]
    El Nino
    [​IMG]
    Big Bang
    [​IMG]
    Church
    [​IMG]

The suspected bug damage on church,...
    [​IMG]

Im pretty sure it's bugs, doesn't seem like fungus, any opinions? P.S. That's as good as I can get with a 12 mp camera.